1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Urgently Need Your Expert Advice about template I'm looking for

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by shra82, Jun 20, 2009.

Hello,

I'm a total newbie and I need some advice. Here is what I want.

I wish to sell some software products by joining affiliate networks (such as Comission Junction, Regnow, Clickbank Etc....)

I'm looking for a template (plugin, script, CMS whatever fits) which provides the following features and fits to all network (I want to sell what I like from above networks) :

1. I don't want to import anything from feeds. I want to write the content myself but the managment of content should be cetralized and I should be able to control the links, buy now links, description, images, text from single admin panel.

2. I should be able to create individual pages for tutorials and other information regarding to what I'm selling.

I'm looking for something very similar to http://www.xilisoft.com/ I like their design and everything.

I'll be very grateful If somebody can kick my ass into right direction. Please help!

shra82, Jun 20, 2009 IP
  2. ironmanv8

ironmanv8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Start with Wordpress or HTML page using Dreamweaver...less technology is better in my opinion because when you focus too much on technology, you lose sight of the business aspect of things

I prefer to keep technology to only standard stuff such as HTML static pages and wordpress when I am building websites for Affiliate programs

ironmanv8, Jun 21, 2009 IP