1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Useful link - Download fully layered PSD templates.

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Shamanet, Jul 29, 2009.

Hello!!! I share with you this useful link, if you are a web designer or a newbie in Photoshop or something. In that website (Zoprit) you can download fully layered PSD templates just for FREE. Nice. Spread the word, thanks in advance.

A little quote taked from Zoprit:

"At this website you can download fresh PSD templates, ready to be sliced and used with you favorite CMS like WordPress, Drupal or Joomla! or just to convert them into a fully functional HTML/CSS files, ready to be online.

This PSD files are created by me and you can download any of this files, just for free, but remember, take time create this files, please consider make a donation (using PayPal), for each download, if you want more designs or some of this PSD files are useful to you, thanks in advance."

Links: Zoprit / Twitter / +info

See ya!!!

Shamanet, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  2. RadioBounce

RadioBounce Banned

Best Answers:
    Hello, there are some very beautiful designs there, I'll download them. Thanks very much! ;)

RadioBounce, Jul 29, 2009 IP