1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

User Interactive - profiles -classifieds

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by LewisLayne, Feb 8, 2008.

I am about to make a website and I need help. I am going to use Expression Web for the first time. Here is a list of things I need to be able to do. Can anyone point me in the right direction on whether these things can be done in EW and how:
    * Member area to register, log in, create and maintain profile info and pics and videos
    * A page where you can search/view the members
    * Ads area where people can post what they want or have to sell and people can respond
    * I'll be posting interviews and articles and I would like a comment feature where people can leave automatic comments
    * A "thumbs up" or rating system where people can click on it and their rating is added to a count or shows up somehow

I have more questions but that's a start. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!

Shannon

LewisLayne, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  2. LewisLayne

LewisLayne Peon

Best Answers:
    I have found some separate scripts or programs for the various things I need. But I just don't know if I can and how I can make them all work together. For instance, I only want people to have to sign in at one spot on the home page and then they are already signed in for the whole site...for the forum, the member profiles area, comments, etc;

Anyone willing to help a noobie here? ;)

Thanks!!!
    Shannon

LewisLayne, Feb 13, 2008 IP