1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

User Submitted Form Data

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by hortonx5, Mar 14, 2010.

Hello, I want to set up a website where visitors can rate a product and fill out a form with their comments about it. I want visitor comments to be organized under topic headings. For example, let's say a user were going to review a brand of shampoo - the form would have these headings with a separate fill-in box for each:

Cleaning Capability
    Scent
    Feel of Wet Hair after Shampooing
    Feel of Dry Hair after Shampooing

When the data/review is posted onto the website, I would want the headings in bold with the user comments below each one. If the user didn't fill in a particular box, then that heading wouldn't appear.

I know that forms allow visitors to submit data under organized headings and that comments allow visitors to post data directly to the website, but I need a combination of these two capabilities.

I'm open to using WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, or any CMS that will allow me to do this. Can anyone recommend a particular CMS and an extension/plugin (preferably free :D) that will suit my needs?

Thanks,

Cindy

hortonx5, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  2. YoGem

YoGem Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are many way to do what you need and all the CMS mentioned can allow you to do the same!

YoGem, Mar 15, 2010 IP