1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using Google Website Optimizer on Dotnetnuke?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Avalanche, Mar 10, 2008.

Been trying to use google website optimizer with a client's site who uses DNN and ran into some problems. GWO requires a piece of javascript to be placed at the beginning and end of a particular page and while I got the code near enough at the end of the page to pass google's code test, I was unable to get it close enough to the beginning by just placing in a text/html module on the page.

I don't have any errors in the code as it is a simple cut-n-paste and used the same technique on a non-DNN site 5 minutes before and it worked fine. Only difference was the other page was a plain asp page so I could stick it in the source wherever I wanted.

Has anyone either used GWO with DNN and know what we may be doing wrong, or know of a way to get javascript up further on a page without coding it into the skin? (can't appear on every page, just the ones we are optimizing)?

thanks,

Avalanche, Mar 10, 2008 IP