1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using Microsoft's social network So.cl for marketing?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Testrey, Jul 9, 2012.

Hello,

I was wondering if some of you guys tried using so.cl for Social Marketing and what were your feedbacks.
    So.cl is Microsoft’s social network website (just in case). Kind of weird, because you can either connect with a Facebook account or a Live/Hotmail one.

Testrey, Jul 9, 2012 IP
  2. eehab1

eehab1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have an account but haven't looked into it much. There doesn't seem to be enough activity there yet.

eehab1, Jul 10, 2012 IP
  3. lonking

lonking Peon

Best Answers:
    I haven't tried it before, not only because it is not as famous as facebook and linkedin, but also it has no distinguished features to attract people.

lonking, Jul 10, 2012 IP
  4. moffey

moffey Active Member

Best Answers:
    What I don't get is, why release a social product that allows you to login using Facebook instead of your own account system? its like a 9ag ;)

moffey, Jul 10, 2012 IP
  5. imgeek2727

imgeek2727 Peon

Best Answers:
    There isn't that much to say about them since they don't have that much activity yet. I'm getting some feedback how good their service is but seeing for myself that there isn't much activity, I doubt that they're doing good now even with good services to offer.

imgeek2727, Jul 12, 2012 IP
  6. Testrey

Testrey Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Just like you said Moffrey, it is weird for some friends and I, that this “social network” actually uses another one as open ID.

From the first tries, it seems like a mixture of the main social networking websites: Google +. Facebook and Twitter, plus you got the tagging option in there (if you want to be in the results more easily I guess).

This lack of activity over there is really annoying right now. *sigh*

Testrey, Jul 13, 2012 IP
  7. rubeljoy

rubeljoy Peon

Best Answers:
    Still that is new with very low activity. Not interested to spend time till it gains popularity.

rubeljoy, Jul 14, 2012 IP