1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using SEOClerks?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by goodboy133, Feb 25, 2013.

Has anybody tried them? They really offer services which are much better than fiverr, and is the fiverr clone which is better than fiverr itself, in my opinion!
    It really does help you if you are a buyer there, you get top quality services which are relatively cheap. I tried once and it did help me.
    As a seller, if you are a good one, then I think that you have great potential there. Some sellers are gaining a mass amount of money using it.
    Did you use it?
    For your info, if you need to know the link, here it is: http://www.seoclerks.com

Good luck!

goodboy133, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  2. BusinessMaker

BusinessMaker Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not so sure that it is top quality. There are lot of scammers so I don't use it. But you are right,it is cheap.

BusinessMaker, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  3. malcsimm

malcsimm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like SEOClerks, and Jordan, who runs it and programs it (or he did in mid-2012) is very amenable and he implemented a couple of my suggestions - to get it working better than Fiverr LOL! Eg he implemented a change in its seach that I suggested, where Fiverr fell down.

Also - by the way! - here's a good search on SEOClerks which shows you all the 5* gigs in one view:

http://www.seoclerks.com/?s=t

Anyway, an advantage of SEOClerks over Fiverr is that you can have 10, 15, or 20 dollar gigs. I know you can do multiple gigs on Fiverr but that's a bit clumsy. So if you have a slightly bigger job to do where you know $5 is just not enough, you can go straight to SEOClerks.

Also, there's an aff progamme at SEOClerks, and not at Fiverr unless things have changed.

Malc

malcsimm, Feb 26, 2013 IP