1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using Thruzt - A New Social Site

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by gotrox, Jun 26, 2012.

Thruzt.com just recently came about a couple months ago and so far I've enjoyed using it. It's like a mix of Pinterest and Digg and there are some really great stories popping on it so far. The site makes it pretty easy for new articles to hit the front page and it's great for SEO. Has anyone else had any experience using this site?

gotrox, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  2. brad87uk

brad87uk Peon

Best Answers:
    no i still think reddit.com will be the site for me tbh. tried digg etc but none have the community

brad87uk, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  3. gotrox

gotrox Peon

Best Answers:
    Reddit is a great community, of course. It's just difficult to keep up with the pack and you have to be careful when submitting your own site so you don't get your domain black listed or your account banned.

gotrox, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  4. pianopro11

pianopro11 Member

Best Answers:
    This is a pintrest clone, without the pleasant imagery and traffic.

pianopro11, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  5. gotrox

gotrox Peon

Best Answers:
    If you read my original message you would have seen that I said it was like a mix of Pinterest and Digg. Please provide some sort of substance to your response in threads.

gotrox, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  6. pianopro11

pianopro11 Member

Best Answers:
    My guess is that you either own this site or you have some sort of affiliation to it since you are hoving over this thread, replying to comments the second they are written. How's that for substance?

pianopro11, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  7. gotrox

gotrox Peon

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately, I don't own the site and I'm responding to threads quickly because I'm receiving a popup email notification with each response. Cheers.

gotrox, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  8. rubeljoy

rubeljoy Peon

Best Answers:
    I am happy with reddit.com, though new and quality sites are always welcome. It widen the scope of work. I have not tried that yet. But feeling interest after reading your thread.

rubeljoy, Jun 29, 2012 IP