1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Utilizing Pinterest

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Gatsbe, Mar 22, 2013.

What do you guys think is the best way to utilize pinterest as a promotional gateway for a site?

Gatsbe, Mar 22, 2013 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  2. Robertking00

Robertking00 Peon

Best Answers:
    Pinterest is becoming one of the most common website for marketing and for brand promotion, you can create different type boards for your different type of products, this will help you to generate a quality traffic on your site, If you have attractive pictures for your websites than I think Pinterest can help you in best way to promote your product.

Robertking00, Dec 5, 2013 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  3. jhonsea

jhonsea Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can share number of products by creating boards. Promote the pins on other social networking websites.

jhonsea, Dec 5, 2013 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  4. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Provide interesting and relevantpictures that relate to your subject matter. You can also include links to your sites and blogs in your descriptions.

danasurvey, Dec 5, 2013 IP
  5. Amanda103

Amanda103 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think by posting unique pictures from your website.

Amanda103, Dec 6, 2013 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  6. Valeed

Valeed Member

Best Answers:
    Pinterest has become hugely popular and being used by internet marketers to promote products and deals.
    There are various ways to earn from pinterest. Recently, I have observed that pinterest boards are ranking high on google for many keywords.
    This means you have an opportunity to tap in the organic traffic. Quality and Quantity of boards does matter. Add collaborators to your boards and develop a commenting and pinning habit. Carefully choose the name of your Boards as there are chances that they might rank on google.
    Use keywords in the title and description of Boards.
    Apart from all this, you can surely bring in traffic to your own site by pinning your pictures to pinterest. Only quality of pinned stuff will give you the desired perks.
    I hope you can now figure out how to utilize Pinterest :)

Valeed, Dec 7, 2013 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  7. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is ad network that you can earn money from just pinning. I just joined with only 3k followers and I already made money. they are 1 year old. Not sure if i can post the link here but it is not an affiliate link.

point2, Feb 17, 2014 IP
  8. Sarah Davis

Sarah Davis Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try and post unique photos that have the potential to go viral. These could be extremely funny photos, or breathtaking photos of a sunset. Try not to repost anything already on the site, as people may have seen it and ignore it. Try take your own pictures if you can for best effect.

Sarah Davis, Feb 17, 2014 IP