1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Utilizing Social Networking In Sales

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Starbeam, Oct 29, 2009.

Hey Group,

Does anyone out there in Digital Point Land, know how I can best get free dependable info on utilizing Social Networking sites to market to prospects in affiliate marketing and direct sales without intimidating social networkers. Done in a way that the social networkers gain trust and confidence in me and just don't see me as a hard sales person.

Let me know,
    Starbeam

Starbeam, Oct 29, 2009 IP
  2. facebookapp

facebookapp Peon

Best Answers:
    "you have to try Facebook because it is the best social network.

It has got over 300 million monthly active users which is more than any other social network at present.
    These stats are the proof for Facebook being the best social network for maximum traffic.

You can target your desired audience by defining accurate demographics of your audience. Here you can find people of all ages. You first advertise your website on Facebook fan page for minimum rates and create your website's Facebook fan page side by side which will help you to drive Facebook traffic to your website. Involvesocial(.)com will help to promote your fan page.

involvesocial help to get traffic on your website so try it "

facebookapp, Oct 29, 2009 IP