1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Value My Website

Discussion in 'General Business' started by IsayHey, Sep 14, 2022.

I am considering the sale of my affiliate-based blog https://fiverrscriptclones.com which is over 5 years old. The site has averaged approximately 150 users per month, with a rough yearly earning of $700. Unfortunately due to other projects I simply haven't had the time to put into this, so was checking whether it was worth anything before calling time on the project.

Please let me know your thoughts!

IsayHey, Sep 14, 2022 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Sep 14, 2022 IP
  3. Wan Bo

Wan Bo Member

Best Answers:
    Yes. I checked the website. It's minimal design and looks great. But the traffic from Google is very few and DA also SemRush DA is 13 which is low compared to others. But the advantages are you already got some articles and domain age is also good enough. However, best of luck!

Wan Bo, Sep 16, 2022 IP
  4. Randall Magwood

Randall Magwood Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your site makes a little less than $24 per month. Who would be your ideal prospect for your website? The post frequency is stretched too far apart, and the traffic levels are low. How much do you expect on getting for the sale of the site if you put it on the market? And the word Fiverr in the domain name may turn many people away.

Randall Magwood, Oct 13, 2022 IP