1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Valuing an Old Blog Network

Discussion in 'General Business' started by evossman, Apr 17, 2012.

I have an old blog network that I started in 2006 and haven't really been writing on for 3 years (except a few random months where I get some free time). I'm trying to decide if I should sell it, or put some effort into it and see if I can make more money than I currently am. There are about 15 sites that have made $5600, $3300, and $4000 over the past three years of doing nothing. All income right now is through adsense, TLA, or people contacting me via email to advertise etc. I've paid friends who need money every once in a while to write on the sites, but that's just cause I'm too nice sometimes.

Wondering what you guys and gals would do with this blog network.

evossman, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  2. itsme

itsme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Revitalize it.

If it's still getting traffic and making money, bring it back to it's former glory, before it dies out.

itsme, Apr 18, 2012 IP
  3. evossman

evossman Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks itsme, I don't really want to manage people to develop more content for them or to build links. Do you suggest hiring that out? Any services out there? I've been out of the game for a while.

evossman, Apr 18, 2012 IP