1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

VBGallery - Unable To View Member Photos

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by crystak, Jun 23, 2008.

I have VBGallery installed on my VBulletin forum so I have the gallery part as well but for some reason I can't view the photos uploaded by the members! For example, on member shows that has uploaded two photos:

But when I click on the two, it takes me to a page saying "No Images To Display". Is there an option I've turned off in my admin CP that makes the photos private or something? I can't get to the bottom of this.

On the other hand, the photos I upload as an admin are viewable by everyone in the gallery part, split into albums.

Ok, I just figured out that I have to validate them and found the option in my Admin CP. However, I tick them all as "validate" then click on save and nothing happens.. they still don't appear under the corresponding photos and the page just seems to refresh :(. I have like 100+ comments..

crystak, Jun 23, 2008 IP