1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Very strange problem - i need a picture of someone i can say is someone else

Discussion in 'General Business' started by staffjam, Nov 5, 2012.

Hi,

I have had my website accepted as a contributor to a major news publication.

This is great - but the problem is that one of my writers wishes to remain somewhat ananomous - basically she doesn't want her picture online as we occasionally run investigations into people who aren't of the most savory kind.

I have mentioned this to the website in question and they say, "no problem - but we do need a photo."

Does anyone know where i can get pictures that people are happy for me to use of them and pretend they are someone else? Or are there systems that can createa picture of a person.

Any advice would be greatly received.

Thanks

staffjam, Nov 5, 2012 IP
  2. ProSence

ProSence Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need to check some royalty free picture just put the keyword in Google you would find many.

ProSence, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  3. newbie2pro

newbie2pro Peon

Best Answers:
    There is dreamstime and istock photo where you can buy for a few dollars a picture with complete rights to do with what you want.

newbie2pro, Nov 10, 2012 IP
  4. jesserim

jesserim Peon

Best Answers:
    Tried dreamstime, why not put a somewhat blurry pic of the person or a side view shot so it'll be somewhat hard to fully recognize her ex.she is working on her laptop etc.

jesserim, Nov 10, 2012 IP
  5. liquidation31

liquidation31 Peon

Best Answers:
    go to your FB account, mention this problem in your status field, u must get a solution from your friends...... not funny,

liquidation31, Nov 10, 2012 IP
  6. tim.warboys

tim.warboys Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,

New to the forum so thought id start somewhere and give you a point in the right direction..

I often use stock photos for this kind of thing, these guys are royalty free and very good - Google to sxc.hu

If not then just type in 'person' into google search for images and click on the 'royalty free' option. Theres loads there!

Hope this helps.

Tim

tim.warboys, Nov 12, 2012 IP