1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Viasoc.com - Community for Social Media Proffesionals

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Tactio, Jun 16, 2010.

I would like to invite you to join our community of social media professionals.
    If your job or business is connected with social media,
    If you want to find out more about social media networks,
    Get the latest and the most effective methods of social media promotion,
    Find out the best marketing tools available on the internet.
    Or if you would like to share your knowledge with other social media professionals around the world…
    You definitely have to join Viasoc Media – the community for social networking professionals.

You don’t have to spend your time on searching for new tools, news and ideas connected with social media marketing. We are doing this for you. You can find everything you need here in one place on http://viasoc.com/ . We are analyzing all social media networks 24 hours per day and share the most current and valuable information with you. Our team is doing everything possible to make Viasoc the ultimate destination for all people interested in doing business and marketing with social media.

Welcome to http://viasoc.com/ ! The leading network, created exclusively for all social media experts around the world.

Best Regards,

Tactio, Jun 16, 2010 IP
  2. emailm

emailm Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for let me know about new site, hope it will more helpful to all.

emailm, Jun 16, 2010 IP
  3. manish.chauhan

manish.chauhan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Let me check it. I would love to see some nice features in it :)

manish.chauhan, Jun 16, 2010 IP