1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Video creations that will help your Business or Website "RAKE IN THE CASH"

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Chris2011, Sep 30, 2011.

I create videos that will help better promote and market your website or company. In which will help your Site "RAKE IN THE CASH"Every video will be 7 scenes and overlaying text made up to 1 minute long. Just provide me with 7 different pictures preferably logos in two of the scenes, and other pictures that represent your company or website. Then I will over lay the text and put nice soothing background music or a sound of your choice. Then you can take the video and put it on youtube use it in email campaigns or even post it to your website.

(Things I need in order to get things going. 7 different pictures of your company, Company logo, Any information needed and wanted on scenes, Company Name)

$15 Per Video. Will and can do bulk Videos. Once Payment is recieved I will begin working on your order.
    -Example: Need 10 Videos $150 Thats $15 per Video.

If interested in this service feel free to send me a email on here if you have any questions. I work through Paypal only as form of payment.

Thanks and God BlessChris

Last edited: Sep 30, 2011
    Chris2011, Sep 30, 2011 IP