1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Video Gallery / Script

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Kayz, Apr 20, 2010.

Hi guys it seems like i cannot find the simplest of galleries out there.

I require a simple video gallery, with videos sorted in categories. I do not require commenting features, or rating features or member features for people to join. I just require something where i would be able to publish videos.

I dont want small built in galleries as the video gallery will grow, so i need a cms where i would be able to upload easily and also have them organised in categories.

Ive searched high and low to no avail with what i am after, i'd appreciate if anybody can direct me to a good place.

I would be more inclined to go for a paid script as i will know it's going to last me a long time and wont break after a month.

Cheers

Kayz, Apr 20, 2010 IP
  2. Pixelrage

Pixelrage Peon

Best Answers:
    I looked into Clip Share, but it is ridiculously hard to modify the look & feel (unless you're a programmer - which I am not). I haven't seen any better alternatives, though.

Pixelrage, Apr 23, 2010 IP
  3. SimpleStation

SimpleStation Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd check out MediaCore, it's a free and open source video and podcast cms.

SimpleStation, Apr 23, 2010 IP