1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Video] Simple Method for getting into Dropshipping, $100 per day easy

Discussion in 'General Business' started by blackhabit, Sep 7, 2013.

Hey guys, I thought I would make a short video explaining a simple method to make at least $100 per day dropshipping Amazon prime products on ebay. If your a prime member, want some extra cash, then this might be something that interests you. Let me know what you think.
    Cheers!

blackhabit, Sep 7, 2013 IP
    Helge Sverre likes this.
  2. fmt2k7

fmt2k7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Watched the video - cool concept.

Couple of questions:

1) Do we just ship directly to the eBay buyer when making the purchase from our Amazon Prime account?

If yes, then

2) doesn't the eBay buyer know what you did as soon as they receive the package with Amazon's marketing materials all over it (including the package itself)?

Thanks!

fmt2k7, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  3. blackhabit

blackhabit Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good question!

You can choose "ship as a gift" and amazon will not put the packing slip into the box, and it will just look like you used an Amazon box to pack the item.

most people will not really even realize, and the chances of someone complaining are extremely low, since they will have gotten their item with free shipping and in a matter of two days.

blackhabit, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  4. fmt2k7

fmt2k7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ah - didn't know about the "ship as a gift" option - great idea. My eBay seller's account is well-established with no limits. This is something I am going to look into further!

fmt2k7, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  5. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Would amazon complain about this if you are buying 100 "gifts" per day?
    I mean they are getting paid... would they care if you dropship their products?

Helge Sverre, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  6. blackhabit

blackhabit Active Member

Best Answers:
    If your shipping 100 items per day, that would be 500-1000$ profit per day if your margins are 5-10$. lol I think at the level you can manage a couple different AMZ prime accounts to stay under any radar.

blackhabit, Sep 9, 2013 IP