1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Virtual credit cards -question

Discussion in 'General Business' started by articlesandcontent, Apr 19, 2005.

1. situation

situation Peon

Best Answers:
    These cards exists, I must say this to everyone reading it.
    You need to look hard for it, though

These sellers charge for the information and the expertise, the same way you pay for someone to sell your house for you, you can do it yourself if you want to, but will you want to ?

If EDZ expects them to handover banking and bin details to you for free...then you are rather stupid.
    furthermore, doesn't EDZ line of questioning seems like a phishing question ?
    Maybe it's EDZ that's the lazy scammer.

situation, Jun 3, 2006 IP
  2. promotion

promotion Banned

Best Answers:
    Concept is good, but it still has some limitation.

promotion, Jun 4, 2006 IP
  3. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    Talk about being stupid.

1: Individuals can NOT offer financial services as has been offered in previous posts. Only real BANKS have the authority to offer virtual creditcard services.

So when a 16 year old is telling he can offer virtual creditcard details then i detect something is out of the order.
    Since this can not be legal. This type of information can only be given out by finacial institutions such as Banks that are licensed and authorized to offer banking services.

And what kind of possibility does the information that i asked for provide me any possibility of commiting Fraud?
    I TELL you! None!

Do you even know what a BIN number is? Apparently not otherwise you wouldn't even be stating what you are stating.
    You should take the time to read things from the beginning and if your capacity of understanding is sufficient enough you will discover that Abhishek was stating things that i have clearly debunked! Such as the card being from the Bank of America.

So this for me is a clear indication that Abhishek is being used by some individual and lied to himself or he himself is totally aware of his own lies and therefor being a scammer.

So NO! my line of questioning is not a phishing attempt! Since this can't even be one. The information that i asked for can not even provide me the possibility to commit an illegal act.

Your first post and you are on the defense for Abhishek that is clearly stating things that are false?. And attacking me for protecting fellow DP members not going to be a victim of fraud?

Is it you Abhishek? or are you just another 16 year old backing up Abishek? And being send by Abishek himself?

Or are you the socalled man Abishek knows personally? :rolleyes:
    Go to another forum to try to scam people since on this forum it's just not going to happen for you!

Edz, Jun 4, 2006 IP
  4. -Abhishek-

-Abhishek- Regaining my Momentum!

Best Answers:
    wtf why are you targetting me ?? Shawn please verify that this stuff is situation or whatever is not me !!!
    And Individuals can provide these services as a reseller!
    So stfu ...
    Abhishek

And whatever problems you have with him .. better sort it out with him ...!
    You can find many such individulas offering these services as on TG and other forums ...
    And FYI, these are "Gift Cards" Provided by the Visa/Master companies themselves!
    card444.com and along the likes are no banks .. but still provide the cards!
    Anyways am unsubscribing to this thread! PMing shawn to verify!
    This was just a reseller service i provide .. and nw am outta it ... am happy wid mah web development! Plz dude ... It's Not me... with all respect to you :)
    Abhishek

-Abhishek-, Jun 4, 2006 IP
  5. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not targetting you. You made yourself a ''target'' Abhishek. I find it very odd that someone is at their first post jumping in a thread like this.
    Secondly your story doesn't cut it.

Individuals can not offer these kind of services unless they are a licensed financial service provider.
    Someone like YOU can not offer these kind of services.

We don't need Shawn to verify this :rolleyes: For anyone wanting to know what the deal is just call the fraud risk management department of Visa and you will find out for yourself.

Ask them who can provide these services and if you as a private citizen with no financial licensing or authorization agreements can offer these type of services.

I'm merely responding to the post of member Situation and this happen to involve you Abhishek.

Edz, Jun 4, 2006 IP
  6. -Abhishek-

Best Answers:
    I guess I did mention that am no longer providing this service ?
    So that keeps me out then!
    Abhishek

7. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    If someone is talking about your ''services'' then this automaticly involves you doesn't it? Even if you say you don't offer it anymore. That is irrelevant.
    So whenever Situation wants to discuss this any further and i find it relevant to reply... your name may be mentioned again even if you are not offering these services anymore.

Your postings where and still are dubious so i really don't care if you feel targetted. That is the consequence of your own actions. So stop whining about feeling singled out since this is your own fault.

Edz, Jun 4, 2006 IP
  8. -Abhishek-

Best Answers:
    Oh! Yeh! Go for it then :) Best of Luck

9. hansm

hansm Guest

Best Answers:
    Dont and never dont believe these assholes who offer cards and the one in this thread.

Why:

1: I got my paypal account banned and im trying to solve it with paypal.
    2: Paypal doesn't like this services.
    3: Its your risk. Im 1 year further to get my paypal account unbanned and im directly talking to the supervisor.
    4: There was never something wrong with my accounts, Till the moment i added a VC Card. It got banned 10 minutes later after entering the code.

No more explaination needed. Never use someone else VC Card. Get one on your own name from your own bank, Then you are safe. I lost $2000 almost. I hope paypal accepts me again but im still working to get my unbanned

hansm, Jun 4, 2006 IP
  10. -Abhishek-

Best Answers:
    Anothermadeup wannabe heroic sympathy seeker!
    I have used virtual cards for over 2 years and have never had any problems! Maybe you were scammer or ripped... PayPal will never ban you for this :d
    PayPal is happy as long as you pay their fees
    What a Joke ? You are waiting for one year to get your PayPal unbanned ? dude get yourself a credit card from your bank and get yourself another PayPal!
    How were you verified until you added the card ? If you were already verified, why did you order the card ?? 10 minutes ... wow thats hyperbole ...
    Anyways for all those people who would want to buy Virtual cards, I'd give you an advice to verify the audacity of the company before making any sort of payments!
    Since "Gift Cards" donot require any type of documents, these cards are easily resellable and as a result you find many websites that spring up selling them! But still however verify the audacity of the person selling you the card before making any type of deal!
    EDZ, mate hope you agree with me on this one ?? And what do you think about 'hansm' ?? Awaiting your views!
    Abhishek

11. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    Since you refered to Hansm as Anothermadeup wannabe heroic sympathy seeker! then in your mind i am as well a sympathy seeker. :rolleyes:
    And his reaction is understandable since you are a asshole!

First you are telling about virtual creditcards and now all of a sudded they are called Gift Cards?
    Your information was dubious and false from the start and you still want to maintain your ''good'' intentions. So either you start over again and be very clear about it or maintain your position on this matter.

Like i said before i really don't know where you are coming from, are you just being mislead and naive and being used? Or are you a scammer just like any other maintaining his ''good'' intentions? I have decided for the latter.
    That would be legality, and yes i question your legality and this socalled ''man'' you ''know''.
    Your postings have been showing insecurity and contradiction of your ''services'' from the start.

Edz, Jun 4, 2006 IP
  12. sunwaylagoon

sunwaylagoon Peon

Best Answers:
    Despite all the name calling and personal attack this thread has brought out.

These cards are genuine and they exists with 100% certainty.
    For all it's worth, I must say that I have used such cards myself.
    I stumbled into them after countless hours of research and risk taking and trusting some sellers.

Send me a PM and I will try to assist you.

Cheers

sunwaylagoon, Jun 25, 2006 IP
  13. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    Why not just post the URL of the source you get these cards from?
    Why PM?
    Why so secretive?

Virtual creditcards are inniatives from banking institutions themself and not from Visa directly.

Edz, Jun 26, 2006 IP
  14. sunwaylagoon

sunwaylagoon Peon

Best Answers:
    Cos, no good deeds go unpunished and the same for this forum, too many self-proclaimed policemen and sheriffs who know nothing but discredit anyone with the slightest initiative to help/assist others and also make some small chump change for themselves.

So if you want help, PM, and evaluate for yourself
    Or else, just ignore.

sunwaylagoon, Aug 1, 2006 IP
  15. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    ^^Warning Scammer Alert!^^

Edz, Aug 6, 2006 IP
  16. Lonesight

Lonesight Banned

Best Answers:
    wow this thread is intresting i just want to say thanks edz its good that your defending the common folk at digital point good job man.

Lonesight, Aug 6, 2006 IP
  17. nasbas

nasbas Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi...

I just want to write my experiance in those virtual credit cards...

I live in a country whom is not supported by pay-pal and for this reason I went on looking for someone who can get a virtual credit card to sign up at pay-pal.

However, after a small search at google I came a cross a website who sell cirtual cc and I bought a 50$ card... in two days time I did get the number and I signed up without any problems with pay-pal and I got my verification done in 24hrs. I have spend the 50$ in pay-pal and ebay without any problems untill later I found pay-pal blocking my account asking me to verify the billing address of my card?!?

The reason this happened is the merchant who sold me the card did not attach a billing address to my credit card and this resulted in pay-pal asking to verify.

I emailed this merchant who sold me the card and I have asked him to register the billing address against my credit card.

when the merchant did so, I recieved an email not from the merchant who sold me the card, but from another credit card company confirming that my card is now registered with the new address in it.

as a result, I have understood that, those people buy in big quantities from the main visa distributers and sell them to us for an extra fee.

and I leared that those virtual credit cards are called "GIFT CARDS" issued by visa in USA please read this from VISA.com
    http://usa.visa.com/personal/cards/prepaid/gift_card_how.html

click on "Get a Gift Card" and you will see a listing of the official distributers of the GIFT CARDS who are authorised by VISA to sell them.

the problem is, when I went to buy some of those GIFT CARDS from the *official* distributers I found that they only sell to residence of USA?!?!?

therefore I roll back to the same problem... If I allready live in USA and I have a US card I would never need to go search for a virtual card or a GIFT card to join pay-pal!!!!!!

therefore I went back to the very first scam merchant and I asked him to buy me someother credit cards just becasue he can get them not I.

To me, its fair to pay them the extra fee... but you have to risk that your card would be scammed or even stop working or even the person run away with your money.

just my two cents :)

nasbas, Aug 30, 2006 IP
  18. johnwoof

johnwoof Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok Mr Abishek

I want to buy that VCC from u in $40 (am i right)

u said in 5 min i m able to verify

ok we will meet at yahoo messnger

but before buying I want ur telephone number of india landline

I post result in DP

You must reply to this post else u r realy scamer

Let Me Know can i used that account for enahnce servies or not

i m also sending the same text to u thru PM

Thanks

johnwoof, Oct 11, 2006 IP
  19. -Abhishek-

Best Answers:
    I have replied your PM Johnwoof, am no longer reselling the cards... cheers!

Abhishek

-Abhishek-, Oct 11, 2006 IP
  20. tvtuffguy

tvtuffguy Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah right. If I went to one of my local hick banks, they wouldn't even know what I was talking about and if they did, they would assume I was a scammer.

tvtuffguy, Oct 24, 2006 IP