1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

VoIP, Business Voip,

Discussion in 'General Business' started by smart_business, Feb 5, 2012.

Hi, Please tell me what is voip ?

How its working ?

smart_business, Feb 5, 2012 IP
  2. pakhackerz

pakhackerz Banned

Best Answers:
    voip mean voice our ip lots of company offer you voip services in simple words call any one via ip

pakhackerz, Feb 5, 2012 IP
  3. smart_business

smart_business Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, Thanks for your reply but Please give me more information about Voip. Business Voip.

smart_business, Feb 5, 2012 IP
  4. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Sir, "VoIP" stands for Voice over Internet Protocol.

Sometimes it is also referred to as:-
    •Voice over Networks or (VoN)
    •Voice over Broadband (VoB)
    •Internet Telephony, and sometimes
    •Hosted IP PBX

VoIP allows you to make free, or very low cost, telephone calls over the Internet. You can call any telephone in the world and any telephone can call you - regardless of what equipment or network the person you are calling uses.

azharSEO, Feb 5, 2012 IP
  5. smart_business

smart_business Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for your reply but i want more details about voip.

smart_business, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  6. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    VoIP services appeal to end-users because they get PBX functionality with freedom to use it from any location which has a wired or wireless Internet connection. The VoIP business model also appeals to providers as it allows them to offer services to a very broad customer base with moderate infrastructure investments. By designing service packages with different features and pricing, providers can effectively segment their customers and target the most lucrative segments. Providers compete on the basis of quality, features, service availability and pricing.

azharSEO, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  7. praveentbsind

praveentbsind Peon

Best Answers:
    praveentbsind, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  8. KateReese

KateReese Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello!
    Regardig to your question what is business VoIP, there are several ways how you can start a business. First you can become a voip provider by reselling your service bought at the other provider. This is a good way to start, if you plan to open a call shop or want to have your customers. There is also a possibility to be an VoIP agent. Think this is the simpliest one, you are already a user, all you need is just use your referral link and all the clients you have coming from your link will bring you money by 10% from each refill they make.
    Other option can be if you want to make all by yourself, I mean you want to be the only provider, no reselling, but here you can have other problems, such as dealing with a lot of other VoIP providers, who are older in business and have much more experience.
    If you are really interested in VoIP business I would advice you to start with small steps, such as becoming a reseller at first.
    ABC-VoIP.com has a nice reseller program, maybe you will find this interesting.
    Good luck in your beginings, and hope you will find the best solution.

Best regards
    Kate

KateReese, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  9. cybertr0ne

cybertr0ne Peon

Best Answers:
    In my country there are many phone boots using this technology to provide cheap international phone calls.
    You can become a reseller of such services but there is need of special equipment I think.

cybertr0ne, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  10. Cybria

Cybria Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use VoIP for free usually when the person you're calling has the same software installed (Like skype or googletalk). But the charge a rate to call from VoIP to landline or mobile numbers.

Cybria, Feb 22, 2012 IP