1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Want some Ideas for MLM product

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Ramesh8248, Mar 7, 2013.

We are looking for MLM product ideas, which are related to internet or Computer.
    Like creating websites, providing antivirus, providing tutorials online or from CD's.
    But I want to know if you have some more ideas which i can use...

Ramesh8248, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Anything for cell phones. Creating apps to resell could be another option.

qwikad.com, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  3. Stephan_Iscoe

Stephan_Iscoe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What's the target market?

Stephan_Iscoe, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  4. reban

reban Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I am doing the same thing with among the best commission structures of the market from last 13 years....I can tell you more about it if you are interested....!!

reban, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  5. sivric.marijan

sivric.marijan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Creating websites is not the best choice because you could have thousands of members and you can't create thousands of websites that quick (only if you plan to give them access to some kind of WYSIWYG website builder). Antivirus software is also a bad choice because there are many good and free antivirus programs, so you need to create an ultimate antivirus software if you want to charge for it. Why don't you sell services like web hosting or autoresponder?! You can also give advertising/traffic as a product to your members, or create step-by-step videos about internet/computer related topics and give access to these videos to your members.

Starting an MLM company is hard and it requires a lot of time and money. Make sure you create a good payplan and spend a lot of money and time to build an outstanding product and I'm sure you will achieve success!!! ;)

sivric.marijan, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  6. kemasii

kemasii Active Member

Best Answers:
    here is a great idea run from that idea mlm is a hard market and a dying market as most turn out to work momentarily and then turn into a scam whether you want it to or not

kemasii, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  7. Stephan_Iscoe

Best Answers:
    Sure, there are problems, obstacles, challenges and rewards with every business...
    however, until the target market is defined, the chance of success in any venture is greatly diminished.

Three of the most important considerations for MLM are:
    1) The Market
    _ opportunity seekers and/or product consumers
    2) The Margin
    _ must be able to sell for 12 times cost (or more) to cover commission/bonus payout
    3) The Rate of Consumption
    _ must be consumed and replaced (membership, subscription, autoship product, etc)

Best of Success!

Stephan_Iscoe, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  8. editoiubog

editoiubog Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1. Do something that you are good at! If you are good at selling , create some selling trainings, if you are good at programing, do that.
    2. It's very hard and it will require allot of work. You will need legal stuff.
    3. The MLM gurus enter the company only if they really belive in the product so to have success you have to make something you are really good at.

Web hosting and autoresponders I think it will be the easiest to do.

editoiubog, Mar 9, 2013 IP
    Stephan_Iscoe likes this.
  9. Stephan_Iscoe

Best Answers:
    Here's what I'd do (like I need another project!)...
    Check out the biggest competition in your target market -
    (for instance, if autoresponders, check out Get Response and Aweber),
    find out what their users are complaining about, what features they say are missing or too hard to use.
    Then create a product or service that addresses those concerns.

Stephan_Iscoe, Mar 9, 2013 IP
  10. sodirect

sodirect Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Ramesh, if you are interested in 100% commissions, entry point $25, you can start earning now. Simple blogging system linked to practical training and techniques for all you need to know about Internet Marketing. You can use the system to sell to other people or to promote your own business. 100,000 members worldwide, been going 12 months; 10,000 affiliates signed up in February 2013 alone! Brilliant system I love it and I know a lot about Internet Marketing. It also has training and leadership modules. Website is now above Mashable in the USA (it is in Alexa at 160/Mashable at 250; and it is ranked no. 451 in the world). Get to the top by blogging. Message me if you'd like to know more.

sodirect, Mar 9, 2013 IP
  11. Mihaela Ivanov

Mihaela Ivanov Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Ramesh,
    I think i have the perfect products for you, i'll start with video e-mail, video conference, broadcasting, and auto responder. Plus, the company pays the highest commissions :)
    If you would like more info, write a private message.

Mihaela Ivanov, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  12. Ramesh8248

Ramesh8248 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you friends for taking the time to give me these valuable information...:cool:

Ramesh8248, Apr 12, 2013 IP
  13. Infinitemlm Ioss

Infinitemlm Ioss Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, You Can get More informations about MLM Plans , MLM Software at here infinitemlmsoftware.com

Infinitemlm Ioss, May 22, 2014 IP