1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Want To Add Relevant News To My Site - Best Way To Do This Please?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by bad_bob00, Jan 2, 2011.

Hi,

I was wondering if its possible to add a news section to my site which automatically updates to give the latest news without me actually having to write it myself - and one which I can set a keyword for - so for example it could display news about a specific industry.

Would that be possible? I'm running it on just a html page, don't think I could use anything too fancy so I'm hoping theres some code that I can just copy and paste into my site?

Thanks for any help

bad_bob00, Jan 2, 2011 IP
  2. hasan_rang05

hasan_rang05 Peon

Best Answers:
    you did't tell us which blog platform using, if blogger then they have many Gadget for news update, and wordpress you can use plugins for news update, or if its your own domain then first find some your news type and find the code for automatic update like sports news, current news, business news and etc

hasan_rang05, Jan 2, 2011 IP
  3. bad_bob00

bad_bob00 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone recommend a site where I can get this though - news for football?
    Its on my own domain, not a blog or anything, just html pages. Would have been lots easier if I had been using blogger or wordpress though...

Cheers

bad_bob00, Jan 10, 2011 IP
  4. eventus

eventus Guest

Best Answers:
    There are a few outlets.

Sports News Network
    Associated Press
    All Headline News

eventus, Jan 11, 2011 IP