1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Want to build a betting site but need some help and information .

Discussion in 'General Business' started by generallala, Apr 5, 2013.

Alright , I want to build a betting site for countries where gamling is not allowed (for example: Bangladesh) .

My idea is to open a site where i will show the odds of the match from the sites like bet365,tattsbet and many more bet sites and also invest the bet from my site into those betting site .

The payment system is not a problem . I want to know will i get caught if i set up my server in netherland and keep running from there and also will i be breaching any bet365,tattsbet or any other betting sites T.O.A ?

And how much will it cost me for setting up the website server and also a programmer who can code up the all the things ?

generallala, Apr 5, 2013 IP
  2. kemasii

kemasii Active Member

Best Answers:
    dude this is the dumbest thing i have heard any one want to do. You will have to worry about seizure of your accounts almost automatically as the governments will likely notice this money transactions. Not to mention that if its illeagal in those countries then you can be charged. Remember there is always INTERPOL and no matter where you are they will come after you. to pull this off you will need Hundreds of thousands if not a mill to set up a structure that would prevent you from a site shutdown, meaning multiple servers and paying people off.
    The Netherlands is safe for piracy not gambling or breaking international laws. You could be helping fund terrorism. And yes you will likely some how be breaking a tos Since you are acting as a portal for those that are not allowed I could be wrong on that part but Im almost positive this is not worth it or it would be done already.

kemasii, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  3. kabayan2009

kabayan2009 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the only way to do this is via affiliate of site only, do not accept payment yourself in your website.

kabayan2009, Apr 9, 2013 IP
  4. Maharani

Maharani Member

Best Answers:
    You need to built ur own script to avoid legal act from bet365,tattsbet, etc. Gambling script price ranges $2000 - $250K. This is a serious business :) . http://www.frdlimited.com/product.html

Maharani, Apr 9, 2013 IP