1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Want to buy wallpaper pack WITH license

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Hurbel2k, Aug 18, 2011.

Hey there,

I need some wallpaper packs for different categories. I checked to marketplace here, but honestly I don't trust sellers who sell 10k+ Wallpapers for $US 10.

I've used the search function, but I even saw some great ideas like "torrentz" here on DP. Are there any moderators on DP who delete such crap? Maybe if I was living in a third world country I'd do this, but I live in a country with a legal system and courts and lawyers.

I'm looking for wallpapers packs. I don't mind if the same wallpapers are sold to other people, no exclusive neccessary. I want to buy either from a reputable source, otherwise the seller should be able to send me by snaimail a printed out and hand-signed license.

Where can I find that? And what is a realistic price tag?

Hurbel2k, Aug 18, 2011 IP
  2. bozzie12345

bozzie12345 Member

Best Answers:
  3. RMCService

RMCService Active Member

Best Answers:
    Agree, you can try these website, but you will pay more for a high quality wallpaper. You should go on marketplace on forums like this (if you don't trust the vendor, just ask him all your doubts).
    Anyway, thare are even other websites available, search on google for "royalty free images".

Hope that helps.

RMCService, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  4. vip3rGTSr

vip3rGTSr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    vip3rGTSr, Aug 21, 2011 IP
  5. Hurbel2k

Hurbel2k Member

Best Answers:
    bozzie12345,
    I know that site, but buying hundreds or thousands of pictures for wallpaper packs is to expensive there. I use istockphoto to get a few catchy images for my websites.

vip3rGTSr,
    sorry, those packs are not for commercial use. See their terms of service.

Hurbel2k, Aug 22, 2011 IP