1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Want to create a new website but need ideas ??

Discussion in 'General Business' started by faizanafzal2, Oct 27, 2010.

Hello,

I want to invest my money in business and wants to create a website. But, I need good ideas for the website niche. It should be something different a/c to latest trends. If u guyzz have ideas in your mind, would you like 2 share with me ??

faizanafzal2, Oct 27, 2010 IP
  2. averyz

averyz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Make one about something you are interested in like a hobby then it you have knolage about the subject and enjoy it so it might turn out nice.

averyz, Oct 27, 2010 IP
  3. samm5

samm5 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Faizanafzal2 :)

Averyz is right - choosing a topic you're interested in is the best place to start. If you're doing something you enjoy, you're more likely to succeed with it. Use Google's free keyword research tool to find out what people are searching for within that topic, and you'll get plenty of ideas from that. :)

samm5, Oct 27, 2010 IP
  4. Woodcs82

Woodcs82 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I also agree with Averyz and Saamm5 ! Choose something you love doing and the money might follow. If you do something you dont like doing you might make money , you might not. If you dont enjoy what your doing its not worth it no matter how much money you make!

-C

P.S. - i dont think your gonna find your next idea here because most people would use the "BIG IDEA" for themselves and not just give it away. But again read what me and the last 2 people wrote.

Woodcs82, Oct 27, 2010 IP
  5. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its useless asking here. You must go for what you like or maybe what makes you think that will work for you. I have websites that make me money and i have no intrest in their topics. So it depends on your own personal charcter.

laxman363, Oct 27, 2010 IP
  6. Elitegeek

Elitegeek Peon

Best Answers:
    It would be best to start over to things you most interested with or profession-related niche perhaps. Build it first base on your knowledge and you can go over to other thins later on. Opening a website is very crucial just like when you are playing chess "opening" is very critical to the game.

Elitegeek, Oct 27, 2010 IP
  7. gordon08

gordon08 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am sorry to tell you that if anyone had a great website idea, they would not tell you. You should do your own research. The best advice I can tell you is to find something that you enjoy and develop a website with that in mind. You'll be more likely to succeed if you get into something that you really enjoy.

gordon08, Oct 27, 2010 IP
  8. Elitegeek

Elitegeek Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with you. That's exactly what I am talking about.

Elitegeek, Oct 27, 2010 IP