1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Want to invest 30k in serious Travel niche Business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by chiquito, Apr 1, 2011.

Seriously intend to invest 30k USD in a working Online Travel niche Business.

Please tell me where can i find a serious partner or company that will cooperate with me in order to establish a big travel project online.

Thank you
    O.

chiquito, Apr 1, 2011 IP
  2. jaycutler

jaycutler Peon

Best Answers:
    What do you mean "online travel" - that is quite vague. And where did you get a $30k figure from for this?

jaycutler, Apr 2, 2011 IP
  3. jakomo

jakomo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    Do you want to sell travel packages and become an agency or would like to give information like planet..? If you are going for the second way, you could try affiliates networks such us CJ, travelocity, priceonline, etc..
    Best

jakomo, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  4. chiquito

chiquito Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I could try both, doesnt matter, i just have money to invest and i need a serious trusted person or company that can help us grow with the time.

pls p m me

chiquito, Apr 6, 2011 IP
  5. jtjavins

jtjavins Peon

Best Answers:
    I really don't mean this to sound offensive, but unless you are more focused than that, you might as well take that $30k and burn it. You need to do some serious research and find a travel-related niche that seems promising. Then you can decide if you need a business partner. And be sure to do all your due diligence. Right now, with a post like that, you're a scam magnet.

jtjavins, Apr 6, 2011 IP
  6. Clowgon

Clowgon Peon

Best Answers:
    Chiquito., your are the perfect person, i do hope your geniually interested in investing, i have the perfect idea, and i have contacts within the holiday industry, pming you now.

Clowgon, Apr 6, 2011 IP
  7. Victoria Gates

Victoria Gates Member

Best Answers:
    I work for a professional marketing company that does website design and seo plus promotion for small and micro businesses. If interested feel free to contact us. You can review our portfolio at www.directionworks.com

Victoria Gates, Apr 6, 2011 IP
  8. chiquito

chiquito Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hairyelf, i didnt received your PM

chiquito, Apr 16, 2011 IP
  9. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have a seriously bad feeling about this. Stay well away from mickey mouse virtual internet partnerships when dealing with $30k. You have no contracts, no protection what so ever. You're dealing with people you've never met in your life, you have no idea who they are they could be criminals for all you know.

Take some intelligent advice, keep it in a bank.

Seqqa, Apr 17, 2011 IP
  10. jkhurramov

jkhurramov Peon

Best Answers:
    You had better spend that money to some offline business.

jkhurramov, Apr 17, 2011 IP
  11. avoidscam

avoidscam Peon

Best Answers:
    http://www.tipsandsolution.com

avoidscam, May 23, 2011 IP
  12. makeit easy

makeit easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can help you to buy an old site with good solid income. I think that buying an established site is the best way to go if your budget is more than enough to create a new site..

I will analyze too many sites before suggesting you the best one to buy or make a bid if it's an auction. I will search the sites for sale on several resources like flippa, dp, sedo, etc.

I'm good at analyzing, appraising, monetizing and improving most of the sites which are legal and comply with the TOS of ad networks (like adsense, cj, etc.). You will meet the sellers and pay them directly. All I want is 5% of the sale price (Minimum $300 and I want it as an upfront payment)

Please PM me if you are interested or have questions to ask.

makeit easy, May 23, 2011 IP