1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

want to know that how peoples provide the 100k,50k,10k facebook like or twitter follower and other

Discussion in 'General Business' started by kartik saini, Nov 14, 2014.

Hello friends
    Today i want to know that Many Peoples provide the folowers and likes services
    Facebook Page like
    Twitter followers
    Instagram followers
    and other service like this
    they provides the 100k to 1k and many
    so want to know that how they provide this type service
    and what software they used
    if i want to provide this type sevice on Seoclerk or Fiverr so what's things we need to learn to provide this sevices and sell on fiverr and seoclerk

Because i sell this type service on fiverr from seoclerks
    that time i'm work as broker
    but if i want to provide this service own then what we need to learn

Hope you tell me good Suggestion

kartik saini, Nov 14, 2014 IP
  2. bizacquire

bizacquire Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's great for you to be broker too.
    But example for twitter followers,
    they create their own database then send the database with script and proxy.
    if you just do as broker, you need to ensure has good provider

bizacquire, Nov 14, 2014 IP
  3. kartik saini

kartik saini Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks dear for reponse
    But i want to know that some peoples use the bot system ,bot software so you know any bot software

4. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What is the point of having 100,000 Twitter followers if you don't have 100,000 real people following your content???? Other than building value with others seeing a high number of followers I don't see the point.

Now here's the thing... I'm not sure how Twitter operates but I know with FaceBook if you post a status it is not shown to all of your friends. They use a slick algorithm to only present that status to certain friends. As you receive Likes and Replies (engagement) your status is then shown to more people. Go through your friends list I'm sure you will find TONS of friends who are actively using facebook but you haven't heard from them in months. Since Twitter is on the same scale as FaceBook you must assume they have their own algorithm to display content. I can't see how having 100k fake followers would ever benefit you when you go to reach out to that 1k that you actually earned and wants to see what you have to say.

NetStar, Nov 14, 2014 IP
  5. leftwheel

leftwheel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We do it with friend train scripts, app's and other social sites. This way you get real and active followers. No Bots or fake profiles or anything. Real people that will actualy engage with your fanpage if you post the right content.

leftwheel, Nov 14, 2014 IP
  6. kartik saini

kartik saini Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks dear
    but can you tell me more about this apps or scripts ...
    if i want to learn more about this so tell me some website where from i learn about this
    becaus i like this service and want to start this busines own

many peoples earn money to sell this type services so please i'm also earn something

In thid days i'm searching about this and I'm find a website addmefast for like,followers,subscribes exchanges and earn point but this is very slow process i use Imacros Bot with addmefast for earn point but some time nothing work

so please tell me some suggestion :)

7. sam.hunt0710

sam.hunt0710 Member

Best Answers:
    You can try for some social media exchange site , or you can buy re-seller panel for specified services . There are some Imacros script avail try to do some google search and you will find some of them.

sam.hunt0710, Nov 15, 2014 IP
  8. JonV6

JonV6 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    NetStar has hit the nail on the head there. Anyone who buys these likes is seriously damaging the range and impact of their social media updates. That's a really bad idea when social networks are becoming even more selective with what they show to who and when. Selling these services to people who don't know any better is pretty shadey IMO.

JonV6, Dec 1, 2014 IP