1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Want To Start a Business... Need Suggestions!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by kapilshrm00, Nov 20, 2023.

Hello everyone,

I want to start a business in Jaipur, Rajasthan. India. If you have any idea about what I can start please suggest. I have good knowledge about content writing, Wordpress development, SEO etc.

Thanks

kapilshrm00, Nov 20, 2023 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    What skills do you have?
    Do you understand that running a business is a job in itself that will take you away from your ability to earn?

sarahk, Nov 20, 2023 IP
  3. kapilshrm00

kapilshrm00 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I am good in content writing, wordpress development, SEO etc.

4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    and business management? sales? accounting? legal stuff?

Not wanting to put you off but the satisfaction of being self-employed or a business owner doesn't always pay the bills.

I have a niece who is a copywriter and has clients who pay her a flat monthly fee for high end companies which is good, but she can see a time coming where AI will take her work and she'll need to find something new.

WordPress will be useful for a while, lots of people too lazy to learn how to do it themselves.

Keep reviewing your skills so that you don't find yourself in a position where automation does take your clientele away.

sarahk, Nov 20, 2023 IP
  5. kapilshrm00

kapilshrm00 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Yes, just same as your niece, i am also suffering the same. Clients are using AI these days, work is very less. It is the only reason i am looking help. I have good knowledge about business management. I was running this content writing and SEO business from 2012 but now work is very less, looking any other opportunity which help me to generate income.

Wordpress is a good option i know but i am hardly getting new projects.

6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The sales process is harder than doing the work in my opinion. You may be better off finding what local business people do want and upskilling. I'm enjoying writing apps with Flutter. That might be an option for you too.

sarahk, Nov 21, 2023 IP
  7. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are dealing in SEO then you should have a website .... In your signature both websites are expired .... If you have knowledge of SEO then you can promote a website according to keywords easily (Specially in your region). I am also from Jaipur (Pink City) and i am getting online work from our website.

According to me you must have a website and in case of hard time, you can try Google adwords for Jaipur, Rajasthan region (Budget will be low) to get few project and then start your journey again. AI can impact content writing work but digital marketing have good scope till now and i think will be for long time.

seomanualsubmission, Nov 21, 2023 IP
  8. Kingsley Riordan

Kingsley Riordan Peon

Best Answers:
    It's good that you have SEO knowledge, but doing everything yourself will take up a lot of necessary time that should be spent on management. I would recommend you to hire a backlink service at least for off-page SEO, which could boost your backlink profile by getting backlinks from reddit and quora, or forums and guest posting.

Kingsley Riordan, Nov 22, 2023 IP
  9. AnN@

AnN@ Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    all depends on your skills , you have to check the market and understand what is missing , so that you can make smtn new , for example .

AnN@, Nov 27, 2023 IP