1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Want to start Internet marketing business in India.. Need Help

Discussion in 'General Business' started by akki313, Jul 22, 2011.

Hey,

I have been working as an internet marketer from past 3 years now and getting fairly good income via google adsense and providing SEO and website designing services.

From the past 3 years I have been working part time because of my regular college.. Now I have completed my degree and want to own a successful full time internet marketing business..

I'm currently having around 50 adsense sites and earning fairly good income from them. Along with that I'm having some of my clients who provide me regular SEO and web designing jobs. I must say that I'm completely satisfied with my online income.

But I hate working at home and I want to turn this up in the professional level. I want to have a web designing and SEO company of mine. But I'm not sure from where to start. I admit I'm a complete newbie in business strategies.

I have money to invest
    I have knowledge of the field
    I have working experience

But

I do not have any company experience
    I do not have any business knowledge
    I don't know from where to start and how

PS: I live in New Delhi, India

Any help from you guys will be appreciated..

Thanks

akki313, Jul 22, 2011 IP
  2. g36

g36 Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe you should start recruiting people from India that are good with SEO and build a small company.

g36, Jul 24, 2011 IP
  3. torbatt

torbatt Peon

Best Answers:
    ya completely agree with you g36

torbatt, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  4. josefaryan

josefaryan Member

Best Answers:
    You said you have knowledge on the area what you're saying. So, no worries about how to do because you're already doing from home and in the same way you will be going to do from office and also trainup ur employees with your knowledge. So, you're ready to go:

1. Walk into any nearest Registrar office in your area and ask the details on registered a FIRM there (firm is nothing but a company/organization, which is best for small and medium businesses)
    2. go to the income tax practitioner and ask some details about running a business (about the rules in taxes, and the necessary thing to do etc)
    3. and then you can get started with the business setup (either it is a place searching, or infrastructure preperations or hiring or others)

Hope, this will be of help. If you need any assistance, you can PM me.

josefaryan, Mar 10, 2012 IP