1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Warning for wordnik.com

Discussion in 'General Business' started by TheSyndicate, Oct 1, 2012.

I got a sweet email from joe.spector At wordnik.com telling me that i will get 75$ if i installed a plug in for them and have it for 30 days. Sure why not who do not want 75$ but i thought this guy would pay me once i installed it. I installed it and said ok here is my pay pal. His answer he will pay after 30 days with visa...... Well who wants to help someone push up their site for free for 30 days and get nothing after 30 days. No thank you delete and avoid his sweet email. Sound legit but just bunch of crap to raise their plug in at Wordpress and show that many people install.

TheSyndicate, Oct 1, 2012 IP
  2. joespector

joespector Peon

Best Answers:
    Our plug in and services are meant to help websites with SEO and page views and help readers discover content. The offer is only for select sites and designed to help Wordnik get product feedback and understand user experience. Our proposal is structured as a media buy as a way of thanking our early partners. Media buys work by paying partners at the end and not at the beginning. For example, if you run Google AdSense, it will take 30 days after the end of the month it is run to get paid. This is no different. We are not looking for partners who simply download the plugin in order to get paid. We would love partners who have a need for this tool, and who are ideally willing to share their feedback about it with us. In fact, we have a number of customers who have provided testimonials that their page views and monetization have increased after partnering with Wordnik.

joespector, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  3. TheSyndicate

TheSyndicate Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Sure you have you many own custom reviews you did yourself. You DO NOT get paid when you download the plug in you need to WAIT and who want to give you free links and credit for free for a number of month before getting paid. Stop telling the lie about the plug in your did not pay anybody.

TheSyndicate, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  4. turbolego

turbolego Peon

Best Answers:
    wordnik is just slow, that's all...
    I got my payment a week later than promised, since i live in norway and they don't really use paypal for sending out money, but "money order" which i have no idea what is...

Screenshot:
    [​IMG]

so yeah... patience.

turbolego, Nov 5, 2012 IP