1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Way to earn $20-40$ through online Business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Bala1285, Jun 24, 2014.

I want to start my own online business means any website through which I earn monthly $500-$1000 per month.
    Please suggest which is the best niche to start the same.

Bala1285, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  2. krisharticles

krisharticles Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if you are a fresher you should try Google Adsense first, for that you have to become google addicted.

krisharticles, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  3. gkd_uk

gkd_uk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can't really say, the market is tough out there with sites such as ebay, amazon etc

And I don't think anyone will tell you their business secrets

gkd_uk, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  4. Rares Mihail Prala

Rares Mihail Prala Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

If you want to start an online business as a "freshman" and make that kind of money from a website through adsense... well it might be kinda hard.

But if you do want to start your own website I will suggest to enter the cooking and recipes niche as I saw that it is quite profitable. Just a thought.

My best regards,
    Rares Michael

Rares Mihail Prala, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  5. kaleelkr

kaleelkr Active Member

Best Answers:
    adsense take time to earn money. if you are skilled in something ( like designing ) you can get work from freelance sites or start service related forum,

kaleelkr, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  6. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Always start with freelancing.

But build websites concurrently for Adsense.

Ethan Alvin, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  7. sajil latheef

sajil latheef Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I am working for some of the freelancing sites like fiverr, seo clerks,fourrer etc......if you are a skilled person in some of the fields like graphic/web design, seo, animation, article writing, social media promotion etc......... you can make easy bucks from the above sites.........Happy earnings......

sajil latheef, Jun 25, 2014 IP
  8. Anis Mizi

Anis Mizi Member

Best Answers:
    500$-1000$ is a little amount. You can earn more than that. But you have to work hard, have patience. Build some sites and promote them performing SEO and SMM. Then you can earn by Adsense or Affiliate marketing.

Anis Mizi, Jun 25, 2014 IP
  9. Bala1285

Bala1285 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks for your suggestions..
    which niche is most profitable now .( in which niche website development is profitable)

Bala1285, Jun 25, 2014 IP
  10. sajil latheef

sajil latheef Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Health, Fitness and Diet, Baby Products, Make Money Online Products, Ebooks, Ladies Under garments, Game Keys are some of the most profitable niches...

sajil latheef, Jun 26, 2014 IP
  11. melprise

melprise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Consider CPA, because it's easier to convert visitors into money (as they don't have to buy something, just submit their contact details and survey answers), and it's not Google dependent. If you want to try Adsense anyway, you could also experiment with monetizing the site with those ads along with the CPA offers.

melprise, Jun 26, 2014 IP
  12. InnovaTonic

InnovaTonic Member

Best Answers:
    All of these are great - and one more thing on top of all this. Whatever you do, do not try to get into survey completion online "business" as it is very appealing in the beginning. All you do is answer a few questions and boom but not really it is a tedious process and you rather do something else - either cpa marketing, Adsense/blogging, YouTube channel building and so on and so forth.

Best of luck

InnovaTonic, Jun 26, 2014 IP
  13. Yunarel

Yunarel Peon

Best Answers:
    first of all making money from internet is like making money from your offline job, if you want to make money from internet you have to do something while using internet and get paid for what you do, so you're asking about what you can do to earn money!: Well making money from internet can be happen not only in one way there is unlimited ways to make money from, so you're who can answer your question by yourself What i mean by that is YOU Must have something that you have knowledge on you have to think well which thing that you have experience on, and think How you can help people and what you can do to help people etc, So the key is start making content about things that you have knowledge and experience on and also things that you LOVE, because if you do that you'll never be bored

if you start a niche that you have knowledge on and that you love make sure that this niche is what people are looking for i mean make content about things that can help people that can answer other's questions Your Goal should be giving value to People and Helping others by offering something for them then if you do that you'll see how powerful is the thing that you do you'll really earn money because you're working you're doing things that you have knowledge on, all that can be happen with strong patience, Nothing can be happen overnight Think well and study your business and plan well

anyway Doctor can't do what mechanique do, and mechanique can't do what Doctor do so this is the idea Doing things that you have knowledge on is the key

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
    Yunarel, Jun 26, 2014 IP
  14. Ach Ghafurul Wadud

Ach Ghafurul Wadud Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hullo, wellcome to all, I want to start my new job. I am very interesting with all product's offers here.

Ach Ghafurul Wadud, Jun 27, 2014 IP
  15. sajil latheef

sajil latheef Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi, check out the
    Powerful Online Money Making Business Website Affiliate Marketing Tool Google Sniper 2.0

http://www.fiverr.com/sajilpl/online-money-make-business-website-affiliate-marketing-tool-google-sniper-2

sajil latheef, Jun 27, 2014 IP
  16. Shaneman

Shaneman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with what Yunarel said, that you should do something that you love.
    As whatever you end up doing online, it requires a certain amount of work.
    Your love or passion for the subject matter of your niche will help motivate you to put in the required work to be successful.

Shaneman, Jun 28, 2014 IP
  17. ALFRED CHEONG

ALFRED CHEONG Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sell products online it is the best and fastest way to earn money online .

ALFRED CHEONG, Jun 28, 2014 IP
  18. Cybercat

Cybercat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can try article writing. This is always in high demand.

Cybercat, Jul 6, 2014 IP
  19. eddiecon

eddiecon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Pursue something that you're passionate about and the money will come later.

eddiecon, Jul 6, 2014 IP
  20. NextGe

NextGe Active Member

Best Answers:
    Instead of thinking about earning, let think about what you are most interested in. Either it is online or offline business, it takes years to build. If you have certain skill, you can offer your skill for some quick money. Offering your skill should be the easiest way to earn money online.

NextGe, Jul 6, 2014 IP