1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Way to earn $20-40$ through online Business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Bala1285, Jun 24, 2014.

1. janinaherz

janinaherz Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should start with setting small target (like $200 or $300/months, instead of $500 to $1000/month) if you a newbie, the reason behind behind this is, if you get success in achieving small target your confidence will increase (and that is more important), and then gradually you can go with high targets.

Here are some of the ways.

1) Affiliate marketing: Affiliate marketing is a lot like selling anything in real life. You get a commission, when somebody buys that merchandise through your blog or website.
    2) Google Ad Sense: Google Ad Sense is a free, simple way for website publishers of all sizes to earn money by displaying targeted Google ads on their websites.
    3) Article Writing: If you have some skill and can write then there is always a demand for good writer.

janinaherz, Jul 10, 2014 IP
  2. sumdor

sumdor Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am involved in all these three activities. I'll be sharing my ideas soon on virtualworker.me

sumdor, Jul 11, 2014 IP
  3. CobaltBlue87

CobaltBlue87 Member

Best Answers:
    to make that little bit. you easily sell stuff on ebay. of course thats probably not what you're looking for. it can take quite awhile to make that money through your own website/blog with seo. you really got to work hard at it. PPC is probably easiest but will still take effort.

CobaltBlue87, Jul 12, 2014 IP
  4. veryde

veryde Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you may try fiverr with offerring writing services or others, many people get earns from it.

veryde, Jul 13, 2014 IP
  5. Chad Eztraffic

Chad Eztraffic Member

Best Answers:
    Freelancing is the sure fire way to make money online if you have skills. First, do not get your hope too high, you might not make 500 - 1000 dollars the first month or two.

Just go to some freelancing website like Fiverr, Odesk etc. (Google it - you'll find tons) and start from there.

Chad Eztraffic, Jul 15, 2014 IP
  6. Crazy Dane

Crazy Dane Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would really stay away from Adsense. You rely to much on Google...

I use two simple ways to make money:

Promoting affiliate offers and ebooks with free ebook sharing sites and with FB notes. You can make instant commissions using both options in minutes.

Both methods are free and very profitable and can be scaled up to long term incomes..

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
    Crazy Dane, Jul 29, 2014 IP
  7. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Nothing wrong with that as long as you keep to the TOS, Adsense is easy money if you use it properly.
    Also not a good idea to spam the same old link in every post you make.....

malky66, Jul 29, 2014 IP
  8. traww

traww Member

Best Answers:
    Yup , try going with the above sites first

traww, Jul 29, 2014 IP
  9. seoxpertz

seoxpertz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try article writing and freelancing the same. You can earn good money from it.

seoxpertz, Sep 15, 2014 IP
  10. shaniusmang

shaniusmang Active Member

Best Answers:
    Weight loss and Insurance these niche high profitable, you can start your blog on this niche or you can make micro niche sites, in this way you need to do work hard to get 500$ to 1000$ per month, you can monetize these sites with Adsense or any affiliate network.

shaniusmang, Sep 17, 2014 IP
  11. Effort Less

Effort Less Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Join with some affiliate network or try to make a adult site, in this area you can get a huge visitor. More visitor more click more money you earn.

Effort Less, Sep 17, 2014 IP
  12. www_HypeFree_com

www_HypeFree_com Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are a million ways that depend on a million things. The best way for me might not be the best way for you. I like info products and affiliate, but that is me.

www_HypeFree_com, Sep 17, 2014 IP
  13. surfville

surfville Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sometimes It's a Long Process, You Can Read Ebooks and Learn Basic Seo, Setting Up Websites And such.. While Learning I suggest You provide freelance services its one of the fastest way to make money online.. I've been making cash online for amost 7 years now and things are changing fast..

surfville, Oct 8, 2014 IP
  14. gotlivechat

gotlivechat Member

Best Answers:
    Doing banner/impression advertising on sites could be tough. Google and the other search engines have been getting tough on content mills. Plus you need a TON of traffic just to generate minimal $ from views on web pages.

gotlivechat, Oct 15, 2014 IP
  15. CYCchips

CYCchips Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok can i ask You a question?ok let see...so Do you know where you GOOD at..now time to answer..lots of our fellas gave really good ideas to make money,,so Explore the web with what you good at then you will make money even without you knowing and apply that as your niche and Build your empire(website=Kingdom,traffic=your Citizen,Marketing=Roads,security= walls,..etc)make a goal you will be rich>>>>Thank us later ! good luck! ;)

CYCchips, Oct 15, 2014 IP
  16. memoryrameka2

memoryrameka2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    when i first started out
    i started out as an affiliate marketer promoting High Traffic Academy @$497 each (clickbank product)
    made 8k with that..
    i promoted the product with a paid soload to a blog owner's list
    so that's how i started out

so try promoting a clickbank product
    Good luck!

memoryrameka2, Nov 4, 2014 IP
  17. Jjjjjjjjjjjose

Jjjjjjjjjjjose Peon

Best Answers:
    First ,you can find some ad network to buy some traffic for some offers, and let some conversions done in affiliate network.

Jjjjjjjjjjjose, Nov 5, 2014 IP
  18. ReneeRen

ReneeRen Peon

Best Answers:
    As a software vendor, Online business is today's mainstream. And it is really profitable. But you must have many targeted customers or means to promote your products. That means you need to shout out your products news to the right groups in right time. If you have a lots of target groups and you have reputation in them. That's great and you can have a try. Of course, besides what I said above, there are some other things, you also need to consider.

ReneeRen, Nov 6, 2014 IP
  19. karl bell

karl bell Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone can make money! Its about Making it consistent! and setting up as many micro businesses as possible and managing them and hiring other people to manage the micro businesses, Its what works for me so find out want you want to sell and how? how much time you have or money you have and just go out their and test small if it works then keep doing it that's my secret !

karl bell, Nov 17, 2014 IP
  20. -bank-

-bank- Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Whilst most of the above provides an answe to your question, I do not think your question is right.
    In asking what is the most profitable niche right now you will also find the most competitive niche at the moment, this to gain momentum, build a site or target CPA offers you are unlikely to rank or achieve without a lot of patience or investment.
    The gold mine is finding out or know what people are looking for, then targeting, building and generating an income then repeating to target another niche.
    To give you an idea every day thousands of people search for board games (it's Christmas) although there are lots of people targeting this keyword so it's going to be hard to rank, instead 2000 people a month maybe searching for 'cards against humanity reviews 2014' and there is little or no competition to rank. Thus build a site or target that keyword / group of keywords, then monitise using CPA / affiliates aiming to earn say $150 per month, then repeat 10x and you'll have your income with less effort.
    Good luck!

-bank-, Dec 1, 2014 IP