1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WCMS XML Options or Recomendations

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by abrown72, Aug 12, 2008.

Hey All,

I am a webmaster for an online marketing company, currently we own around 150 domains and growing.

Many of them are still small with a lot of content to be added, with around 40 having large amounts of content.

We are building a full time content writer department, currently we employ a couple of full time content writers.

Here is the issue, I spend way to much time transfering ms word or other composed content to html, then publishing to the web site, then trying to remember what content is where if a change is made.

I am in dire need of a WCMS of some type, and I was thinking an output to XML would be a good idea so we could target other devices other then just a pc/mac with a web browser.

I would like to see the system allow the content writers to publish directly to the websites once the content is approved without the need of someone adding in some minor html then ftp'ing the new content.

Is there such a system out there?

abrown72, Aug 12, 2008 IP