1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Web based invoicing solution

Discussion in 'General Business' started by macronimous, Jan 16, 2012.

Anybody knows a low cost web based invoicing solution? I would appreciate to a comparison. I use Curdbee, which is low priced, But a feature rich solution with better reporting is all I like.

Thanks,
    Benny

macronimous, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  2. PCOnline

PCOnline Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know of any other good companies... I will follow this thread though :)

PCOnline, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  3. !bc

!bc Peon

Best Answers:
    It all depends on what you are looking for. If it’s a service type deal, try ClientExec

I’ve used the software in the past and are quite reliable and inexpensive.

!bc, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  4. 5Twenty

5Twenty Peon

Best Answers:
    We use freshbooks. I like it because it allows you to also accept payment for you invoices online through you merchant or paypal account. This is big for use because it improves our accounts receivable collection time a lot. I know intuit just release there own version of online invoices with payments last week. We were looking at switching to them because it is cheaper, but they require you to go through their merchant processor and charge an arm for collecting the payment. In the end it actually was more expensive. Anyway freshbooks is decent, we've been with them for over a year now and can't really complain.

5Twenty, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  5. Sam Gilmore

Sam Gilmore Peon

Best Answers:
    I also use ClientExec. it's a rather good software. try it if you want.

Sam Gilmore, Jan 17, 2012 IP