1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Web-collaboration and virtual consulting open framework- Introduction

Discussion in 'General Business' started by giladtiram, Jun 14, 2012.

Hi,

I want to present a new framework created by Rhizome Networks: web-collaboration and virtual consulting open framework. The framework was recently launched and is now in a beta testing stage.

Using this frameworks website owners can add their websites services that allow visitors to collaborate in real-time by sharing activities on a website and data in real time without taking control of each other PC. Session group may include two or more users that share activity with each other. Users are doing that by using the social-browsing client, a RIA Java software, that communicate with a website, and communicate with each other using a peer-to-peer network.

The framework provide in addition to text, voice and video chat, a reference implementation of basic features such as read-together, writing-together, watching slide-shows together, browsing-together, preparing a shopping list together and more. Any web-collaboration module is installed as plugin on social-browsing.

Basic functionality can easily be installed on any website, by installing the relevant scripts. In addition, Developers and website owners can use a provided SDK to develop their own web-collaboration modules. Using a special script these modules will be suggested to visitors, through GUI of social-browsing client, when visiting a website that offer 3'rd party plugin. The SDK itself is the same Java API used by Rhizome Networks and developers can access the code in order to develop and debug. The SDK can be use with commercial or no commercial applications and is free to use. Unlike open source, this API can not be redistributed.

Since this is the early adopters stage Rhizome Networks would like to be in contact with early adopters web-masters and developers in order to get feedback and provide close support.

This was a very brief description. I will focus on more specific details in my next posts. Meanwhile you are welcome to visit Rhizome Networks website and read more details. Google this string: "Web collaboration And Virtual Consulting Open-Framework" and you will get there

If you would like to be among early adopters I will be glad to assist with firm implementations and provider the required support.

See you there..
    Gilad.

giladtiram, Jun 14, 2012 IP