1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Web Design Business - What CMS to install for Client-side?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by tlshaheen, May 25, 2009.

I just started a web design business (shaheenwebdesign.com) and I'm creating the websites with Dreamweaver, however I want to add the option for a client to update their own site. Obviously most cant go in and hand edit HTML via Cpanel. What CMS is best to install for just client-side updating? I'm looking at Drupal, but have no idea if that'll work or not.

Thanks in advance!

tlshaheen, May 25, 2009 IP
  2. tlshaheen

tlshaheen Peon

Best Answers:
    /bump, anyone?

tlshaheen, May 26, 2009 IP
  3. Blonde Jon

Blonde Jon Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I like using Wordpress as a CMS. I think alot of the CMS systems like drupal and joomla have too complex admin sections for those who aren't internet savvy.

Blonde Jon, May 26, 2009 IP
  4. TobyCS

TobyCS Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't see any point in creating a new post because I need the same thing. I am currently creating websites for customers but I am currently making them in pure xhtml, css and php. I am moving up to more advanced skills and more demanding customers and a lot of them want to be able to customize the website their self using a control panel. I have been looking at wordpress, joomla, and drupal. I need it to be secure, easily edited by the customers. I also want one which isn't to demanding to make themes for.

TobyCS, May 26, 2009 IP