1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

webdesigning website

Discussion in 'General Business' started by omprakash2015, Jul 24, 2015.

hello all peoples, i am very new here, i have 5years exp in graphics and web designing like all graphics and psd to html related work with css, i am working as a freelancer, these days i am in trouble, i am getting only few projects from freelancing websites, so i want to know, if i bought domain and hosting from godaddy and launch my own website for graphics and psd to html service, i can got the project via contact us page, people will contact me or not?, if yes so how will do, please advise me, i will very thankfull to all peoples please guide me, thanks.

omprakash2015, Jul 24, 2015 IP
  2. Jacob.k

Jacob.k Active Member

Best Answers:
    Of course they'll contact you. (by profile pic I guess You are from India :p ) I don't know what are restrictions with PayPal in your country... but you can use them or some other payment processor to get $... and you can write that it would be wise to contact before ordering. No matter what you always want to have "BUY NOW" button on your page.

So make static html page as main landing page, and have contact and about me pages... and add a blog.
    In blog you can present how you do and why. Present some case studies and you have "store" built.

Just go and promote it on social media, comment on blogs with link to your site, forums...

You will get more costumers from 2 sources of traffic then from 1!

Jacob.k, Jul 24, 2015 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Don't believe too much in "build it and they will come." There are gazillions of websites out there all competing for people's attention. You need to have a promotion marketing plan and the know-how and resources to act on it before it is even worth considering putting up a website.

For now, you might be better off soliciting local businesses, organizations, etc., and see if you can drum up some business that way.

jrbiz, Jul 24, 2015 IP