1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

webhostingtalk.com SCAM/FAKE website with fake adverts

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Soft_, May 18, 2019.

Before some weeks i tried to leave a positive review for my hosting company which i found over google and i opened a topic.

After while an admin called "bear" notified me that i need to give some proofs to them for my claims where i opened a ticket to their help-desk and all proofs sent, then a different admin called " andy aka 'postbox'" started asking my personal details like where i leave, what is my birthday my phone number and to provide him my id. Of course i denied to do this and he said that my account is banned and i saw my topic has disappear even i provided all the legit proofs they ask.

I told this to my hosting provider to give them a notification too, they did replied to them via same way help-desk where again the admin of webhostingtalk.com with the same name "andy aka 'postbox'" asked from the hosting provider to subscribe to their membership plans called premium membership and when they denied he blocked them too.

Looking further more i see that there is a tactic of this website to promote only liquidweb hosting company and and their partner companies, there is multiple fake reviews positive and negative on webhostingtalk.com so guys be careful which hosting provider you do use and what you are posting on webhostingtalk.com , be careful with the dark role of those claiming to be the admins, over Internet there is multiple posts for their dark actions.

Google more for the same you will see interesting replies i opened in different forums for the dark role of this website and always all be careful and do not trust them.

Last edited: May 18, 2019
    Soft_, May 18, 2019 IP
  2. ms2134

ms2134 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have been a member of WHT for many years now, however, I have not been on the forum lately but I shall be in the next few days... I see their partner companies and those who they have affiliate accounts with...

There is a section on their site for things like reviews etc so it will be interesting to see what happens when I inform others that my hosting company has re-branded.

ms2134, May 20, 2019 IP
  3. riggidb

riggidb Peon

Best Answers:
    Everything online needs to be taken with a grain of salt. Almost all forums now are used for ads, affiliating and simply promoting your own product. You can no longer expect to easily find true and useful information.

riggidb, Jul 22, 2019 IP