1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website content contains malware

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by jeffutogo, May 19, 2010.

Hello all! I am not sure if it is the right place to ask this help. I am now in trouble!

I am from China, and my website is hosted in LA. Since Facebook and Twitter are blocked from China, I sometimes have to use a proxy to visit facebook and twitter, or to share my articles in my website to these two networking sites.

It is strange that every time I use the proxy to visit my website, the google chrome browser always tips me my website contains harmful content from the sites like funnylead.ru (last time was 206.217.206.139). But I have looked up google's diagnostic page at: http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=http://chinabuzz.net

NO suspicious content was ever found!

More, when I ignored this notification, and continued browsing the site, the browser did not say it any more.

Why is it like this? Please kindly help! I am really in trouble! Thank you very much!

jeffutogo, May 19, 2010 IP
  2. AlcVitRes

AlcVitRes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Except looong loading time, website doesn't contains any malware for me.
    Maybe it was some kinds of temporary trigger by third-parties ads on it, so
    no big reason to worry about it. Better work on fast caching 4 site's content.

AlcVitRes, May 20, 2010 IP
  3. jeffutogo

jeffutogo Member

Best Answers:
    Hi AlcViRes!

Thank you very much. Now I doubt the problem was on the third-parties ads too. The ads sponsored by clicksor did not show to the visitors in China (they may be blocked by China Great Firewall too), but when I use a proxy to visit my website I can see all the ads displaying. I guess that is why I did not find that problem without a proxy, but I did with the proxy. Thank you again! :)

Yes, the loading speed is slow. I will upgrade my server soon. :)

jeffutogo, May 20, 2010 IP
  4. AlcVitRes

AlcVitRes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Clicksor is known to serve trojans and other spyware, so better consider
    to add another service, forgetting about this one. Permaban from Google
    isn't big joy for a webmaster. Have you tried to apply AdSense or AdBrite?

AlcVitRes, May 22, 2010 IP