1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website Evaluation

Discussion in 'General Business' started by abir.biz, Oct 23, 2010.

I've submitted our website www.abir.biz to several online estimators and they said I could sell it for $800-$1000. However, I need a real human opinion on this. How much do you think this website could sell for? I recently finished designing it, so it hasn't been online for long.

abir.biz, Oct 23, 2010 IP
  2. COACH@DP

COACH@DP Peon

Best Answers:
    These online estimators are fools..

submit a newly made blogspot blog and they will estimate it's value 200$ minimum..

DO nOt trust this..

COACH@DP, Oct 24, 2010 IP
  3. sedge

sedge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do not trust online estimators.
    A good 4 letter domain and arabic word with a not so good extension. PR0. My guess would be in the $10-30 range.
    Build a nice website for it, get good organic traffic and, after some time, you will be able to sell it for much more.

sedge, Oct 24, 2010 IP
  4. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    I would valuate your domain at $0.

Never trust robots to valuate your website or domain. Only get experts to do it, or do some market research for yourself to get an idea of the demand your website.

IsraeI, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  5. hgeert

hgeert Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Online estimators are fake.

hgeert, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  6. Le Dangles

Le Dangles Member

Best Answers:
    No offence but that domain is worthless. Abri isn't a search term that is valuable in any sense, and not to mention it's a .biz domain extension which makes it even worth less. Also like everyone else says, those websites that estimate the value of websites are WAYYY off all of the time. I remember I had a blog that I worked on for 3 months, and those bots that valued my website said it was worth $250,000!! I ended up selling my blog for $2,800 bucks, not even close to 250k so don't ever trust what those stupid things say.

Le Dangles, Oct 25, 2010 IP