1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website funding

Discussion in 'General Business' started by maddog1993, Sep 15, 2011.

Does anyone know of a place to apply for a grant or investment for a website or small business, I'm 18 and have no credit history. I've been trying to get my websites set up but money is a constant issue, I'm in debt and I even had to let my cell phone go for this month cause I can't pay it. I know it's a long shot but I'm looking for an investment firm or something that could lend money to get me started with building my websites. I firmly believe that if my ideas for what I want to build can make money, I personally think if such a website was built it could get in the top 10... but I have no money, no high school or college degree and I'm pretty much at my last resort right now. Like I said I know this is a long shot but if anyone knows of a place to get a loan even, anything to get money with no credit let me know please.

maddog1993, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  2. serena85

serena85 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that you must read very very much before you made any investment ask around and then make a decision.

serena85, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  3. maddog1993

maddog1993 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I tried looking online searching on google but I have no idea even where to look for something like this. I'm kind of hoping someone can tell me where I need to look at least because I have no idea where to start even. All I know is if I don't find a way to get money soon I may not have a place to live next month. If anyone suggest try getting a job don't bother believe me I been trying...

maddog1993, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  4. Investdeluxe

Investdeluxe Member

Best Answers:
    I would most likely start by going to my bank and asking them information on how i can get a loan, There is not too many websites online that will lend someone money, especially if they have no credit history. My suggestion is to just make the best out of what you have for the moment until you run into more money, especially who wants to have debt on there back when you barely have a place to live. I suggest maybe putting the websites away until you have extra spending money and in the mean time try even harder to get a job, Send in your CV's everywhere, Go apply at a Mc Donalds if you have to because money is money.

Investdeluxe, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  5. Clinton44

Clinton44 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want a loan and don't have credit history you're most definitely going to need a co-signer with a good credit score. This could work as it's showing the bank the co-signer trusts you and if you default it would be their responsibility to pay back the loan.

Clinton44, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  6. thephoneguy

thephoneguy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How much money do you need and what are your skills?

thephoneguy, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  7. sambling

sambling Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You should ask in the partnership category in the forum.

sambling, Sep 15, 2011 IP