1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website Monetization Consulting for you

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Virtual Banker, Feb 2, 2008.

After doing this informally for some time and many requests, I am going to officially announce the start of my Website Monetization Consulting services.

What does this mean?

* It means that if you have a website that if getting over 1000 impressions per day, you can be making anywhere from $10-$100 per 1000 impressions depending on your niche and type of traffic.
    * If you have a site that is getting visitors, but you are not cashing in, then this service is for you.

What do I do?

* Review your website, stats, niche, type of visitor and advertising placement
    * Based on all this information I will make a calculated recommendation on the best programs to use to monetize your site along with expected returns.

What does it cost?

* In many cases NOTHING at all. Most affiliate programs that I will recommend to you have 2nd tier systems in place that automatically pays me a % of your sales just because I referred you. This extra % will not come out of your commissions and if you simply found the affiliate program on your own, then they just keep the extra profit.
    * In other cases the fee is up for negotiation, but rest assured that I am not interested in making any money unless I can help you make money. (ie…I won’t try to sell you an eBook or take upfront fees in most cases)

So who are you?

I have been quietly affiliate marketing and monetizing websites for the past 5 years. I have a wide range of niches that I can help you with including, but not limited to

* Tech
    * Health
    * Adult
    * Dating
    * News
    * Credit
    * Everything else you can think of. I have done it all

So what do I need to do?

* Send me an email with your site url along with general stats for daily/monthly impressions and visitors. Tell me also what kind of advertising you are currently using and the daily/monthly profit that you are pulling

Is that all?
    Yes thats all.

for more info - pm or visit my blog

Virtual Banker, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  2. DFPexpert

DFPexpert Peon

Best Answers:
    Ad Server and Ad Network/Ad Exchange set-ups are the most important factors in a Publisher's success and our consultants have helped many clients maintain successful businesses throughout the years with DFP, OpenX Ad Server and Ad Network/Ad Exchange set-ups.

Ad Ops Consulting Services outstanding service is at the heart of everything we do. We offer quality advice and support when setting up a DFP Ad Server, maintaining DFP and/or OpenX Ad Servers or optimizing the current set up of your Ad Networks/Ad Exchanges.

We also negotiate with new Ad Networks/Ad Exchanges on your behalf and select the best Ad Network/Ad Exchanges that can contribute in monetizing your traffic. As well as give you our expert recommendations and negotiate the best arrangements on your behalf.

Please visit us at adopguysdotcom

DFPexpert, Aug 16, 2012 IP