1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

website promote method

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by crudeexperts, Sep 27, 2010.

Hello friends,

I have one website with Page Rank 3 and backlink count in Yahoo site explorer is around 2000. It is a web development company's website and having blog with regular updating content also. I have said to do only ONE WAY and FREE link building with PR 3+ sites.

I am doing

Directory Submission
    Social Bookmaking
    Articles
    Press Releases
    Blog Commenting
    Forums Posting
    Social Media Optimization (Face book, Twitter, Linked In)

so any body knows any other way to do link building excluding above mentioned methods which will be quality link building.

Also if someone has lists of PR 3+ websites (Directory and Business Listing) then please share with me.

Thanks in advance.

crudeexperts, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  2. usa-im

usa-im Peon

Best Answers:
    Well your link building activities are good for getting inbound links and traffic to website...Me also using these activities to SEO my website.But the most effective activity is "Blogging"..Write unique and fresh content on different free blogs and high PR blogs and than promote this blog on diffrent social bookmarking sites so that you will get more visitors to your site with the help of blog promotion.Use business listing and local listing to get back links to your site....i.e.

http://www.locallytype.com/pages/submit.htm#localsearchenginesus
    http://www.web-directories.ws/Niche/Business_Directories/

usa-im, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  3. jeffersondaniel

jeffersondaniel Peon

Best Answers:
    You can create a wiki pages like squidoo, weebly, blinkweb etc.. And you can submit your recent blogs to blog directories and can do rss feed submission. Checkout http://www.vmoptions.com/directory-list.php for high PR directories.

jeffersondaniel, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  4. Alan Smith

Alan Smith Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have used perfect ways to promote your website. Try with all above activities and you will get good results.

Alan Smith, Nov 22, 2010 IP
  5. vstar007

vstar007 Peon

Best Answers:
    build a feeder network

vstar007, Nov 22, 2010 IP
  6. pradiprg

pradiprg Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is nice to learn that you are adopting so many ways to build links. But will you please share with us as to which method gives you maximum and sure kind of backlings in less time.

pradiprg, Nov 24, 2010 IP