1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

website worth? page 1 google $5000+ rev in 3 months

Discussion in 'General Business' started by chevg8, Sep 2, 2010.

im wanting to sell a website which is on number 4 page 1 on google.com for a 2 word keyword with 15,500,000 results, number 2 on bing with 21,100,000 results. the website is in a movie niche with most search results showing adult websites.

the keyword according to google has 60,500 global searches though when i checked on 29th aug it was 135,000

HG cpanel shows traffic for aug 2010 as

unique 1981
    total 4091
    (2.06 visits/visitor) 19858
    (4.85 Pages/Visit) 122509
    (29.94 Hits/Visit) 1.83 GB
    (467.85 KB/Visit)

i was monetizing the website using AAN content locker, since AAN was in beta stages ,in the past month and a half there were no decent offers to promote, hence i stopped using AAN and moved to cpalead,but due to content restriction i had to remove adult content.

attached below are two screenshots from my aan dashboard.

http://i55.tinypic.com/2vb2aa0.png

http://i54.tinypic.com/10sdnqo.png ( click statistics are not available before 06-05-2010 but u can see the total revenue generated )

the domain is 2 yrs old... and pr 1 . i can keep it with me, since i can monetize it well, but iv got a bigger better project, so i wont be able to put alot of time in this, hence not using the website to its full potential.

if you guys could kindly advise me how much i shud be looking to sell it for.. and if someone is interested, just pm me.
    thanks

chevg8, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  2. hassan_ali

hassan_ali Peon

Best Answers:
    p.s this is my real account, i cudnt find the email i signed up with, so had to use that account to post. but iv found it now.

hassan_ali, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  3. Codythebest

Codythebest Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I buy and sell sites for 3 months of revenue...So I guess the answer is 3 months of revenue...

Codythebest, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  4. hassan_ali

hassan_ali Peon

Best Answers:
    yeh but wud other factors not play a part?

hassan_ali, Sep 2, 2010 IP