1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Websites selling for only 2x there monthly revenue possible?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by tt3000gt, Jul 10, 2013.

Hey guys I noticed a lot of websites especially on flippa are only selling for 2x their monthly revenue.

I.e. Random education site makes $800 through adsense but they're asking $1600 BIN.. Of course they all say they need money quick for a bigger project and looking for a quick sell..

Anyone have any luck buying these? I know it seems to good to be true, but I saw one individual who sold 6 education sites all making $500-800 monthly in adsense and he didn't have a single bad review.. Am I missing something here?

tt3000gt, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  2. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    yes. it possible, I've read in some news there also possible selling for 5x earning...

robyries, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  3. tt3000gt

tt3000gt Member

Best Answers:
    Websites can sell for 5x or 6x or 7x or 8x their earnings.. Or whatever amount they want to sell for. I understand that.

I am referring to websites which are on sale for only 2x their monthly earning and if that is usually legitimate or not.

tt3000gt, Jul 11, 2013 IP