1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

We're getting close to new servers!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by nevetS, Jan 22, 2005.

I just took a peek at the donation page and we are $3305 short of the total! That's amazing!!!

I pledge myself to donate another $250 in february, as soon as my main customer pays their support contract invoice.

I bet if we all put a few donations together we could meet the fundraising effort by the end of february!

nevetS, Jan 22, 2005 IP
  2. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Great deal, got a link to the donation page you can put in this thread?

anthonycea, Jan 23, 2005 IP
  3. miko67

miko67 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    miko67, Jan 23, 2005 IP
  4. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks man, I have been asking if links could be put at the bottom of the main forum index page so members can find stuff quick.

5. miko67

miko67 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That does sound like a good idea... I had to go back to the keyword position tracker page to get to the donations page... How about we got it under either the tools-menu or the quick-link-menu ?

miko67, Jan 23, 2005 IP
  6. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    I think the key links should be at the bottom of the index page, not in the drop down menu, most members never even know that they are there.

In fact we have to tell folks how to use "who's online" all the time so new members just have to find stuff on their own and it takes a lot of time for them to figure out how to use the forum.

I just started using "subscribed threads" a week or so ago and I have been here 8 or nine months.

So some of the links should be out in the open so it does not take one months to figure out DP.