1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Western Union money sending fees

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ablaye, Aug 12, 2006.

Is there anyway to automatically calculate the fees for sending money through Western Union to a particular country?
    I would like to offer Western Union as a way to withdraw money from one of my site but I need to be able to deduct the Western Union cost for sending the money.

ablaye, Aug 12, 2006 IP
  2. tangotocharli

tangotocharli Peon

Best Answers:
    i think they have a calculator on there website for calculating money!

For UK to inr it's around 6.99 pounds..........

tangotocharli, Jul 14, 2007 IP
  3. nshadab

nshadab Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    nshadab, Jul 14, 2007 IP
  4. skywalker2365@yahoo.com

skywalker2365@yahoo.com Peon

Best Answers:
    i do have problem help there were a email to me by western union and telling me that ived been recieving a payment and needing a account activation is this really true that this was a properly way to get my payment include here is my letter coming from western union

Attention: Western Union Beneficiary

THE RELEASE OF YOUR FIRST INSTALMENT PAYMENT.

Thank you for contacting Western Union Malaysia.

Western Union Payment Center has received your application for the release of your daily payment. Be advised that it has been designated that the sum of $7,600.00 USD (Seven Thousand Six Hundred United States Dollars) be paid to you daily using Western Union Money Transfer service as approved by the United Nations (U.N) till we send you a total of $1,500,000.00 USD (One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

As a matter of urgency, in order not to waste more of your time before you start receiving your funds, Please be informed that Western Union requires you to activate your account with us, by paying a one time activation of $267.00 USD to enable your account with us be activated here at the Western Union Payment Centre Malaysia. This must be done before the Western Union Payment Center initiates your daily transaction to avoid problems with the International Monetary Fund ''IMF''. Upon verification of your payment, we shall immediately send out your first instalment payment.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
    At the moment, without your payment of $267.00 USD for your one time activation fee, you can not receive your daily payment as scheduled. No deductions can be made from your account here because we were not authorized by U.N to do so and more so, only you hold the right to make a withdrawal from your Western Union account directly which is been handled / managed by Affin Bank Malaysia. Your complete $1,500,000.00 USD (One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) was deposited to us by the Attorney of the United Nations Organization, and the funds must reach you in its fullest amount.

We await a confirmation of your email informing us when you wish to activate your account, so you can start receiving your daily instalment payments from hitch free.

We look forward to serving you.

Yours truly,

Dr. Lee Yung
    Telephone: +60.149.423.902
    For: Western Union Malaysia.

thanks hope to have some answer to all plssssssssssssss.......

skywalker2365@yahoo.com, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  5. edvvardbrian

edvvardbrian Member

Best Answers:
    google it ,
    they must have a right answer of it. thanks

edvvardbrian, Feb 24, 2012 IP