1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WhasApp Marketing?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Seogoogle1, Oct 16, 2015.

Hi,
    Everyone these days excited about using WhatsApp which from many guys are Working on WhasApp Marketing .WhatsApp has different types of advantage as marketing like Understanding,Branding,Promotions.

Hope every one like to know about WhatsApp Marketing me also Crazy to know how i can do in whole of Oman or target countries any one can Provide useful tips and Tricks how i can start on WhatsApp Marketing?

Regards.
    Seogoogle1

Seogoogle1, Oct 16, 2015 IP
  2. siteslikecraigslist

siteslikecraigslist Member

Best Answers:
    WhatsApp is a great tool for communications, advertising and marketing.
    Once installed in your smartphone, you may send text, picture and videos to your contacts for free, provided you have internet access and the smartphone with WhatsApp.

Having said that, not many people know about these:-
    Create and use WhatsApp Group. Everyone sees everyone in the group.
    Create and use WhatsApp Broadcast. Only You send sms to all. The rest do not see each other. One good advice: Ensure you send out small sized videos because it can be annoying for people to click and download large video file to view.

siteslikecraigslist, Oct 23, 2015 IP
  3. Seogoogle1

Seogoogle1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    WhatApp announce any members limit for group or we can add unlimited members ?

But dear i want to know we can submit our Advertisement to specific countries or areas etc?

Seogoogle1, Oct 23, 2015 IP
  4. siteslikecraigslist

siteslikecraigslist Member

Best Answers:
    The Group Chat feature lets you chat with up to 100 people at once. It is a great way to stay in touch with your family, friends and colleagues.
    You may create an unlimited number of groups... Note: means to say, if you have reached 100 people in a group, then it is recommended to create another group.

A Broadcast List allows you to create, save and message a list of contacts instantaneously. Recipients receive your broadcast message like a regular message - directly in the individual chat. Recipients also do not know who else received the message and do not know that it was sent as part of a Broadcast List. When they respond, they only respond to you individually. In this sense, it works like the bcc (blind carbon copy) function in an email.
    Note: While there is nothing mentioned about limit, there is a condition. In order for specific contacts to receive your broadcast message, they must have your phone number saved in their address books. This allows our users to control from whom they wish to receive broadcast messages. We work hard to curb spam in WhatsApp so that everyone has a positive messaging experience.

siteslikecraigslist, Oct 25, 2015 IP
  5. rsrikanth05

rsrikanth05 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Whatsapp Marketting is the most annoying, blatant violation of privacy and disgusting way to promote something.
    Often, some douche would add me and 50 other numbers to a group called whatsapp Marketting, share a picture and a contact number, then leave the group. I have blocked numerous such group creators. I won't bother opening the image. I report the numbers as spam to Truecaller.

rsrikanth05, Nov 3, 2015 IP
  6. vivek gururani

vivek gururani Member

Best Answers:
    I have seen that Small Businesses are using WhatsApp marketing through Instagram. They are selling products like watches, bags, shoes etc.
    Can we rely on these products?
    Many small businesses are showcasing their products on Instagram with high quality images and taglines, if you want to buy the products, go to their Instagram profile page and direct message them on the mentioned WhatsApp number.
    Is it safe to do that?

vivek gururani, Nov 3, 2015 IP
  7. rsrikanth05

Best Answers:
    Whatsapp markeing thru Instagram?
    Ut's Instagram Marketing, that's all. Giving a Whatsapp number is totally different.

rsrikanth05, Nov 3, 2015 IP
  8. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    although whats app is a good media to send ads, pics and videos of your product, it is not the best channel to use. yes you can create a group to share all those ideas and products. but to may people it is very annoying to have very many messages as it disturbs them. most will end up living the group. definitely not a good platform unless they improve it

kimanierick, Nov 10, 2015 IP
  9. Seogoogle1

Seogoogle1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are you applied Instagram Marketing?let me know easy or though how you deliver your Message to all contacts in one touch me wasn't use before Instagram.

Bu why i asked before About Whats app because you know and also other members known more than peoples using Whats app i wanna deliver my advertisement in Specific area like a country or city hope you got my point and will share with me & with others useful opinion..

Seogoogle1, Nov 10, 2015 IP
  10. rsrikanth05

Best Answers:
    Any spam message on Whatsapp, I end up blocking the number. It's very invasive.

rsrikanth05, Nov 11, 2015 IP
  11. Jason Joel

Jason Joel Active Member

Best Answers:
    To use Whatsapp, users have to provide their Mobile number. If you want to target Oman then you need mobile number of users. So you should focus on how can you collect number. Then you can easily send SMS regarding your service.

Jason Joel, Nov 28, 2015 IP
  12. vashikaranguruji

vashikaranguruji Member

Best Answers:
    WhatsApp marketing is quite difficult according to me. for this marketing you have to user's mobile number and if they are using WhatsApp then you can message them. So collect and inquire their WhatsApp status then start your working on it.

vashikaranguruji, Dec 14, 2015 IP
  13. SEMWORLD2015

SEMWORLD2015 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Of course, you can run whatsApp marketing in your targeted country from your own place but in these cases you have to run it with your targeted country's mobile number and have to communicate through SMS.

SEMWORLD2015, Dec 16, 2015 IP
  14. kochimedia

kochimedia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes, whatsapp marketing really effective and simple. but it's depend on product. let me share my friends experience. he is promoting beard oil he posted few whatsapp group month before and he still getting call from many people saying they saw his ad on whatsapp. that means his add still sharing by people. bcz, his product is bit attractive. many guys need cute beard. if you want to promote any product create image as News or create a funny advertisement it will spread automatically

kochimedia, Dec 16, 2015 IP
  15. mfsohail

mfsohail Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Friend,
    can I promote my android apps by whatsapp? is it good idea or not ?

mfsohail, Dec 17, 2015 IP
  16. SEMWORLD2015

SEMWORLD2015 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, Guys you got the right point about whatsApp marketing. Mainly, today whatsApp groups became a great market place. Banner and advertiza is a common fact for today.

SEMWORLD2015, Dec 23, 2015 IP
  17. Seogoogle1

Seogoogle1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes of course you can do but need to start off page seo straight ....

Seogoogle1, Jan 2, 2016 IP