1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What about the best CMS on ASP.Net?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by DanielTaylor, Dec 16, 2008.

I know it may be a stupid topic. Most of the CMS are based on php. But what about a webmaster like me who run a aspx site and familiar with aspx only?

For Blog: I am using blogengine.net . It's quite good. But not so many extensions as wordpress.

For Forum: I am using YetAnotherForum. It's too simple for me now. Can anyone suggest a better one for me?

For complicated site: It seems only one choice: DotNetNuke. I just tried it for days. And really disappointed. Too few professional skins. Any suggestion?

I am considering if it's necessary for me to learn the LAMP now. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

DanielTaylor, Dec 16, 2008 IP
  2. acakadut

acakadut Peon

Best Answers:
    Community Server :)

acakadut, Dec 19, 2008 IP
  3. NeoAkira

NeoAkira Member

Best Answers:
    DotNetNuke is the only one that comes to my mind. But look at www.cmsmatrix.org/matrix/cms-matrix?func=search. There you will find some asp cms.

NeoAkira, Dec 22, 2008 IP
  4. markstacy

markstacy Peon

Best Answers:
    Kentico CMS for asp.net, it includes Blogs and Forums as you need. They just released 4.0 beta version focused on Social Networking (Groups, Friends and stuff like that).

markstacy, Dec 31, 2008 IP