1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are some ways to gain traffic to my online business?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by myownself, Aug 13, 2012.

I'm new to this, and the problem is that it's not a very specific niche. There are other sites that offer this service, but because I love doing this service I offer very low prices. They're almost 50% cheaper. My only problem is figuring out how to get people to the site.

myownself, Aug 13, 2012 IP
  2. zelgly2

zelgly2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do SEO to your site and from social networking sites u will get good traffic instantly

zelgly2, Aug 13, 2012 IP
  3. myownself

myownself Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can do SEO but how do I work it with Social Networking sites. Are you saying just make a group on Facebook? What do I do with that? I've tried that before it never works out.

myownself, Aug 13, 2012 IP
  4. daiarian

daiarian Peon

Best Answers:
    You have a great USP, you are 50% cheaper than others. yell this from the rooftops. Try focusing your marketing startegy on this because after all who doesn't want a bargain. As long as your quality is as good as others you should be on a winner here.

Give it a go, best of luck.

daiarian, Aug 13, 2012 IP
  5. Postedhere

Postedhere Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    search engine optimization is imperative.. Target particular keywords. You can outsource this job.
    Do social networking marketing too.. start with facebook and twitter.. create groups/fanpages in Facebook. dont just create 1 but many. Experiment with the fb groups. It takes time to build though.
    You can also advertise on Facebook if you want.. Or outsource this whole thing for a fee! Good luck!

Postedhere, Aug 18, 2012 IP
  6. myownself

myownself Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys for the help :D

I'm hoping to get this started. I still haven't gotten a customer but I think I'll get one soon.

myownself, Aug 18, 2012 IP
  7. Noticed

Noticed Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do SEO as others have suggested, also look into joining social networks and make sure to stay active on them.
    Another way to drive traffic to your website is to join forums and set a signature (you shouldn't solely rely on this though).

Noticed, Aug 18, 2012 IP
  8. kriishna

kriishna Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you should use Facebook and Social media Sites

kriishna, Aug 18, 2012 IP